By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

MohammadBadir said:

Did someone mention swimming?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHmBSfci0yE

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:
Parasyte ended in a nice way no cliffhangers, no rush endings just a solid no need for another season ending (Though i wouldn't mind another one )

The Manga ended arround 20 years ago.. and just like the anime ended.. So... Don't hope for more... Was a great manga, with a great anime.. I have been dreming about a anime adaptation since arround 10 years ago when I read that manga... Now I can keep dreaming with Vinland Saga, Pluto, Yankee-kun to Megane-chan (with alternative ending please) and 20th/21st Century Boys...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Just watched the entirety of Teekyuu today... I-I don't even know what I just watched...

Kekkai SenSen first ep was really good. Somehow the world reminds me of Futurama, but not in the future =D ( cause of all the aliens ). 

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou kaIs It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? - LMFAO!! What a title ) Im liking the concept of this. Its like SAO and Log Horizon, but their not in a game. Not much info about the plot, but its just someone trying to be stronger so no one will call him a coward. I like the art too, it reminds me of Magi. 

Gunslinger Stratos was alright, it feels like your typical school action anime =D But, im keeping this for all the BANG BANG. But it will be my first drop, if i get busy. 

Fate/Stay Night UBW is BACK!!!!!!!! The visuals and sound effects are amazing as always. I am Loving the OP!!!!! ( so far best OP of this season ) and it looks like the servants are running their own world here =D But i dont get why Rin didnt use her command spell to take archer ( stop him from letting caster take him ) back, could this be their plan?

Arslan Senki is surpsingly good. Im liking the main protagonist here ( YES lets have more BL ships here, like in Owari no seraph =D ), he might be dumb, but not a coward. And again love the visuals here ( so far the visuals of these new animes are really high quality ) especially when it was during the afternoon. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

RavenXtra said:
Just watched the entirety of Teekyuu today... I-I don't even know what I just watched...

You watched something fucking awesome, that's what you did. And you get double the awesome this season :)

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
DemoniOtaku said:
SnakeDrake said:
Parasyte ended in a nice way no cliffhangers, no rush endings just a solid no need for another season ending (Though i wouldn't mind another one )

The Manga ended arround 20 years ago.. and just like the anime ended.. So... Don't hope for more... Was a great manga, with a great anime.. I have been dreming about a anime adaptation since arround 10 years ago when I read that manga... Now I can keep dreaming with Vinland Saga, Pluto, Yankee-kun to Megane-chan (with alternative ending please) and 20th/21st Century Boys...

Lets hope it dones't take another 10 years for your deams to come to come true :P

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Some first impressions of what I watched
Nanoha vivid: Its nanoha, I'm biased as hell towards it and I'm loving it already, the yuri undertone is however the only part I wish disappeared forever.

Nagato Yuki: Slice of life and with that I must say I am very much bored. I'm hoping we get into some stuff that make the haruhi universe fun but if it keeps this up I'll drop it.

Arslan Senki: Gives me a slight Yona vibe from it but its different. It looks like a lot of different morals will come into effect in this one and so I'm really looking forward to it.

Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon?(japanese name too long): This one feels like SAO meets Log Horizon in a sense but very much is very much its own identity so far. I like the setting so I really want to see how it goes

DXD Born: Its dxd, seriously nothing else needs to be said.

Plastic Memories: This one is going to be a tear jerker, that first episode and all the hints already dropped along with the job of the MCs.. yep, if you don't like sad stories then stay away from this, I think its time I man up and finish one of these sad stories, its been more than a year since my reasons for stopping happened so this should be a good gateway.

Shougeki no Souma: Foodgasm... seriously that's it.

Oregairu 2: 8man is back. I'm not going to say I'm looking forward to some good old hikki style but I'm going to be as skeptical as ever with the new studio.

Denpa Kyoushi: I'm pretty freaking hyped for this after episode 1, I like characters like the MC but i'm a sucker for shounen so that's probably why. I'm really looking forward to this one.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Kekkai Sensen is frustrating. Such an interesting world and great animation but something isn't right. It's definitely the awful MC but I think direction and writing are also sub par. It really is a shame. If properly executed this could become one of the best this season.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

SnakeDrake said:
DemoniOtaku said:

Lets hope it dones't take another 10 years for your deams to come to come true :P

Today.. I remebered another one for that list... Gamble Fish... that manga is awesome... and may be.. Shin Angyou Onshi... is a corean manga, pretty great, it even had a Animated movie.. but adapts only the first two volumes of 17... that manga was EPIC from begining to end!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

I read the Denpa Kyoushi manga for a brief while but got really fed up with the main character and dropped it cold.  It was kind of a shame, as some of the other characters and their situations were interesting, but all it wanted to really focus on was how the main character was a genius at everything.  I don't even know yet if I'll give the anime a chance, to be honest.