By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Props to Tesagure and Denpa Kyoushi. Look unbelievably cheap and generic but feel really special and are lots of fun.

Let's hope they make something more than just another stupid melodrama out of Plastic memories.

First drop of the season goes to Gunslinger Stratos. Looks ok but I don't have time for animes that I don't have any invested interest in.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

First ep of Re-Kan! was alright. Some parts at the beginning were funny, and im liking the female protagonist a lot! And at the end it had a deep meaning. SO im holding it for now.

edit: AND LMFAO! at that perv Cat =D  

Pocky Lover Boy! 

And show by Rock takes home the cake of this weekend. Probably gonna end up in my Top 3 of this season.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

That's right! I'm a grown man and I cried like a little baby at the end of Plastic Memories. This and Gunslinger Stratos are probubly my two unexpectedly good anime's for this season. Oregairu 2 was its normal good self. I have hope for Dungeon ni Diea, the manga is good but a very slow plot. Re-Kan was ok, very generic. I didn't finish watching Nagato Yuki-Chan because the change in personality was throwing me off and I didn't like it. Shokugeki no Soma may turn out to be my disappointment of the season. I'm a fan of the manga but the erotic food scenes in the anime are taken a bit too far. I'll see how it goes. Lastly Baby Steps is just meh. The manga is so far ahead that anything in season two anime seams boring and it's already on the boring side to begin with.

Ka-pi96 said:
Just watched the first ep of Owari no Seraph myself, it was very good
Kinda annoyed that I can't go straight on to the second ep though. Waiting a week sucks

Yeah, it went above my expectations. The visuals are AMAZING!!!!!! It sort of reminds me of Bravely Default. 

And the story kinda gives me a Vampire Knight feel to it =D 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
DIMSHEEP said:
That's right! I'm a grown man and I cried like a little baby at the end of Plastic Memories. This and Gunslinger Stratos are probubly my two unexpectedly good anime's for this season. Oregairu 2 was its normal good self. I have hope for Dungeon ni Diea, the manga is good but a very slow plot. Re-Kan was ok, very generic. I didn't finish watching Nagato Yuki-Chan because the change in personality was throwing me off and I didn't like it. Shokugeki no Soma may turn out to be my disappointment of the season. I'm a fan of the manga but the erotic food scenes in the anime are taken a bit too far. I'll see how it goes. Lastly Baby Steps is just meh. The manga is so far ahead that anything in season two anime seams boring and it's already on the boring side to begin with.

Your not the only one!!!! The moment they explained their job, i knew this episode will be something sad.... and it did. 

Just first episode, and we already got DA FEELS!!!!!!! Which most anime takes like 4+ eps to do. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

DXD is back as well, and it started off as DXD as ever. my god face full of boobs within the first 5 seconds.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

uran10 said:
DXD is back as well, and it started off as DXD as ever. my god face full of boobs within the first 5 seconds.

5 seconds is kind of tame since season 2 started of with boobs right away.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Parasyte ended in a nice way no cliffhangers, no rush endings just a solid no need for another season ending (Though i wouldn't mind another one )

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share