By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

And BTW, anyone of you watched Dramatical Murder?

Cause apparently, from myanimelist the OVA of it was supposed to come out on December 24, but i checked in all anime sites (from the ones i visit) but theres no news of it coming out. People on youtube were wondering about it too (on the trailer comment section).

Does Ova's released late? cause i know that they take a few days to get translated.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

I still have ways to go to finish this season. I was a few weeks behind so I'm finishing them up bit by bit. About 40 eps to go until I'm up to date. Should be possible before Tsukimonogatari starts.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

arcane_chaos said:
So I was watching Kaze no Stigma on netflix and nearing the end I googled to se if there was a season 2 only to find out the author died and there will be no continuation of the anime or manga. Now I lost the motivation to finish the first season....Should I continue?

In respect to the author why not just finish watching his final work even if its uncompleted.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

vivster said:

Milky is currently in a quantum state of sucking and not sucking until we break the symmetry. Futare was really bad but that also had to do with the subject matter. I really hope Moriwaki gave the new guy a good whipping to not shit on the spirit of the original. The last PV looked promising. If executed properly it has all the chances for AOTY 2015.

The original material isn't important for Kan Colle. Even if it's just so-so, the premise will make it watchable.

I think the yuri part in Yuri Kuma Arashi is the least interesting one. I mean look at the PVs. That thing is fucking crazy. Written and directed by the most oldschool guy imagineable(director of Sailor Moon). Could be really refreshing.

And if all else fails there is still Idolmaster and Koufuku Grafitti. Gonna be quite a relaxed season.

Not to forget the 6 animes it continues from last season.

Milky Holmes isn't even AOTY material ...

Kantai Collection looks like another slice of life anime with tacked on action from the PVs I've gathered, been there done that before ...

I don't care for music and comedy animes either ...

If it weren't for fall leftovers I'd go ballistic by now ...

fatslob-:O said:

Milky Holmes isn't even AOTY material ...

Kantai Collection looks like another slice of life anime with tacked on action from the PVs I've gathered, been there done that before ...

I don't care for music and comedy animes either ...

If it weren't for fall leftovers I'd go ballistic by now ...

You must be fun at parties^^

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Show me how good your tastes are: lets see some recommends.

vivster said:

You must be fun at parties^^

Whatever ...

theprof00 said:
Show me how good your tastes are: lets see some recommends.

Depends on what you are looking for. I don't think it would be of much use giving you a list of 100 animes that you would have to sift through yourself.

Man, I sooo want to drop Log Horizon ... It's boring and there's no clear villain ...

The SAO killer ? LMAO! ...

fatslob-:O said:

Man, I sooo want to drop Log Horizon ... It's boring and there's no clear villain ...

The SAO killer ? LMAO! ...

Who ever said it was a SAO killer? It's a completely different angle. It sure drags at some points but we rarely have western fantasy animes so I'll take what I get.