By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Mystro-Sama said:

Reminds me of Tsuna from Hitman Reborn. Best character developement ever. He was way more useless than the Tokyo Ghoul guy.

Never watched the anime, but I've heard great things about the character. 200+ epsiodes really does wonders in character development, lol.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Around the Network
VanceIX said:
Created a club for VGChartz on MAL. Probably gonna need help setting up everything, since I've never joined a club on MAL

If anyone who has a decent amount of experience on MAL wants to be an officer for the group and keep it in check (I'll probably be busy with this thread most of the time), send me a PM or just post here. Much appreciated!

How many people here have MAL anyway? Making the club itself is easy and all but what purpose will it serve?

Squeezol said:
VanceIX said:
Created a club for VGChartz on MAL. Probably gonna need help setting up everything, since I've never joined a club on MAL

If anyone who has a decent amount of experience on MAL wants to be an officer for the group and keep it in check (I'll probably be busy with this thread most of the time), send me a PM or just post here. Much appreciated!

How many people here have MAL anyway? Making the club itself is easy and all but what purpose will it serve?

Apparently there was a club for the old thread, so some people were asking for a new one. It's probably just a way to see other people's profiles and check out their anime collection. The brunt of the stuff will probably happen in the thread though

VanceIX said:
Mystro-Sama said:

Reminds me of Tsuna from Hitman Reborn. Best character developement ever. He was way more useless than the Tokyo Ghoul guy.

Never watched the anime, but I've heard great things about the character. 200+ epsiodes really does wonders in character development, lol.

It's a definitely a good one. Amazing characters too.

Mystro-Sama said:
VanceIX said:
Mystro-Sama said:

It's a definitely a good one. Amazing characters too.

I'll have to check it out, it sounds interesting!

Around the Network
MohammadBadir said:

Well excuse me for not liking all the moe moe moe and kyun kyun kyun :P

Things like those won't be excused here.

They are punishable by kyun kyun!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I have to say, after watching the first two episodes of SAO II, I almost gave up on it. But then I sat through the 3rd one, which didn't impress me and suddenly the 4th one reignited my interest. Now I can't wait for the next one. It was a pretty obvious twist, but for whatever reason I didn't see it coming.

Also, question: am I the only one who absolutely hates Anime openings? They are FULL of spoilers. It's gotten to a point that I always skip them and only go back and watch em when they have a new one. Does anyone else feel this way?

Akiran said:
outlawauron said:
So, why did we get a new thread?

We're all here now so let's party :D

I can deal with it.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

naruball said:
I have to say, after watching the first two episodes of SAO II, I almost gave up on it. But then I sat through the 3rd one, which didn't impress me and suddenly the 4th one reignited my interest. Now I can't wait for the next one. It was a pretty obvious twist, but for whatever reason I didn't see it coming.

Also, question: am I the only one who absolutely hates Anime openings? They are FULL of spoilers. It's gotten to a point that I always skip them and only go back and watch em when they have a new one. Does anyone else feel this way?

I tend to skip openings until I'm at least a couple of episodes in so I don't spoil myself, but there are some openings out there that are simply unskippable. I watch the Tokyo Ghoul OP each time, for example, since it's just a piece of art in my mind. Very few spoilers in it too, other than some characters that almost all appear within the first two episodes.

Mystro-Sama said:
And I thought this site didn't have anime fans? :O

not sure if you ever noticed me but Anime is in my name XD