By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Easy Ibara.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
Shadow1980 said:
Itsuka and Ibara are in the poll, but not Mei or Himiko? What heresy is this?

Anime-only poll, so we won't get to see Himiko for a while.

Totally forgot about Mei though. Dang it!

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

So yesterday was the premiere of Yu-Gi-Oh! Vrains (back to being a normie just for this franchise), really nice episode, pace was great, MC seems like a lot of fun already and we didn't even got a duel yet, overall really solid start.

Also dat opening theme, Madoka bless Tominaga Hiroaki

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p119Vn5nNdk

Versus_Evil said:

Also, no snacks for you Boom, coz you goofed!

Finished the weird dungeon anime. Honestly the plot armor was too strong for me this time. Last episode was a good last episode, but it didn't deserve to be a last episode if ya know what I mean. Also feels like the show took a lot of liberties from the manga, but its not like I read it.

Will probably watch Koro sensei quest next.

Around the Network

nyaa is dead! Long live nyaa!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Keep it up best Mountain!

I just started watching Sakamoto, and god dang this is hilarious. Absolute shame I didn't watch this when it aired. Haven't watched an anime that had me crying tears of laughter in...can't even remember. Older Gintama season probably.

Curious if the 'perfect dude in silly situations' can stay fresh for ten more episodes, guess I'll find out in a few days.

I guess we're technically halfway through the season at this point. I've largely been absent from the thread this month, but it's been a good season.

AoT remains enjoyable, although nothing has really surprised me yet past the first couple of episodes, and I haven't even read the manga. Some things were just really obvious ahead of time after the major reveals at the end of the first season. There is still more time to provide twists and turns though, and I'm looking forward to it.

Boku no Hero Academia is definitely having a better season than the first. Now that we are past the MC being endlessly whiny and crying and having romantic tussles with his secret lover Kacchan, the plot has strengthened and character interactions have stopped feeling tedious. In short, the show became enjoyable. Granted, I knew this would happen ahead of time since I decided to read the manga after the first season, but it's still nice seeing the action and more intense moments animated.

Really Long Title Show is still pretty interesting. It's more about stitching together the plot points and character relationships than anything else, and in that respect, they're doing a good job.

Re:Creators is still introducing characters, but now that we've seen everyone from the opening, I figure the plot is going to kick into high gear. So far good action, good soundtrack, and good plot. The way the two groups of Creations may continue to clash in both ideals and swords should help to keep things fresh.

Yowamushi Pedal is still as enjoyable as it was in the first season. I think I'm an episode or two behind, but considering this is a carryover from last season, being a little behind is acceptable. It's everything I expect from the show three seasons deep.

Boruto is doing a really good job capturing everything that made the original Naruto enjoyable. We aren't dealing with over the top powers or a plot stitched together from what feels closer to fan fiction than anything else like Shippuden ended up being. Instead Boruto captures nostalgia with fresh twists and turns. I dread the first blatant filler arc, but overall this has been a decent surprise.

And that's all I stuck with this season. I may go back after one or two other things, but at this point, I think I'm watching most everything that will genuinely capture my interest. I don't feel like I'm just going through the motions this season, watching seasonal anime because I feel like I should be keeping up to date with something, and that's refreshing. This is a relatively quality season of nice surprises.

I'm trying to get into it again. I have watched maybe 5 eps in the past 2 weeks. I dropped some animes out of time constraint. The ones left are pretty enjoyable though, so it should be easier to catch up.

Poll is tough...but I guess I can't help myself in the end. The fetish is too strong.  

Sorry Ochako...I love you too.

Anyhoo...only watching four shows right now, but catching up on some older stuff too. A friend recommended Akashic Record, probably will give that a shot after I finish Sakamoto.