By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Guys, I really need some 20-60 episode anime recommendations. I have nothing to watch and am getting bored of fairy tale. I want original stuff like Last Exile, Cowboy Bebop, Gungrave,etc. Thank you.

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
Guys, I really need some 20-60 episode anime recommendations. I have nothing to watch and am getting bored of fairy tale. I want original stuff like Last Exile, Cowboy Bebop, Gungrave,etc. Thank you.

Jojos Bizzare Adventure

HunterxHunter

Assassination Classroom

1st one is still ongoing, other 2 are done though.  They are shonens but very good ones.

Lawlight said:

Try Kill La Kill. That's original.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Lawlight said:

I recently watched Aldnoah which was alright, and of course I can't not recommend Code Geass. But you probably already watched it. Both are original anime.

Others not so original:

Trigun

Digimon S1-3

Durarara

Magi S1-2

Wolf's Rain

Moribito

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

It seems like I'm forced to download a Screen Mode OP every season lately. The new Bungo OP is too great to ignore.

And uh...my backlog. I still need to finish Dagashi Kashi. I lost interest when Moefang starting getting more focus...but I thought the food gags were hilarious, so I'd like to finish it. After that I plan to finally watch Akagami no Shirayuki, ReLife, Nodame Cantabile...and a few other shows I'm too sleepy to think of.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Who knew that Ping Pong Girls would be one of the deeper anime this year?  Ep. 2 was really good.

Also, random Nodame.

I hate Ikusei Keikaku. It's so cheap and manipulative and not even close to subtle...... and yet it's still effective. I absolutely dreaded the death of Nemu :(

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Also looks like I'm not the only one recognizing Girlish Number as this season's hidden gem.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/preview-guide/2016/fall/girlish-number/.107586

Versus_Evil said:

Watched boy and the beast today, it was good. Kimi no Na wa is still my favourite film this year hands down tho. Also picked up Gi(a)rlish Number, like it, think I'll keep watching this one.

I was kinda disappointed by it. The first half is OK and solid, but during the middle, the movie lost its focus and was kind of lost. The ending was rushed with throwing an antagonist into it, just because we have to have one.  

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3