By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony: EA Access Doesn't "Represent Good Value To The PlayStation Gamer"

BenVTrigger said:
Seriously for me on PS4 this would have been awesome.

I don't have Battlefield 4 yet which by itself used is 30 or more bucks. Then I'm buying both DA Inquisition and Battlefield Hardline from EA in the next few months and would've gotten those DLCS cheaper. I would have actually easily spent less on this deal than I now will.

I thought you had a X1?

Around the Network
Goatseye said:
BenVTrigger said:
Seriously for me on PS4 this would have been awesome.

I don't have Battlefield 4 yet which by itself used is 30 or more bucks. Then I'm buyng both DA Inquisition and Battlefield Hardline from EA in the next few months and would've gotten those DLCS cheaper. I would have actually easily spent less on this deal than I now will.

I thought you had a X1?

I do and Im getting EA Access on it but I was planning on getting all 3rd party games this generation on PS4 for the better resolution / framerates.

This move by Sony though is making me think about switching everything EA back over to Xbox One.

Conegamer said:
Guys, please ignore FlamingWeazel. It's really not worth it.

There are times like this when I wish users could simply get IP banned! >_<

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:
Conegamer said:
Guys, please ignore FlamingWeazel. It's really not worth it.

There are times like this when I wish users could simply get IP banned! >_<

Won't work. People use shared IPs, people get "random" IPs due to stupid isp policies.

Viltgance said:
EA are money hungry pigs and no smart person should sign up for this, good on you Playstation

Yeah :D And Sony only running the PlayStation business for fun right ;)

Around the Network
TheTwilightTriforce said:
Viltgance said:
EA are money hungry pigs and no smart person should sign up for this, good on you Playstation

Yeah :D And Sony only running the PlayStation business for fun right ;)

Exactly.

$$$$$$$$

Ka-pi96 said:

What of those that use shared ips? Like most of us in the UK?

Ugh... That's true! How are we going to get rid of Weazel then?! He keeps making alts over and over and over again!! >_<

AZWification said:
Ka-pi96 said:

What of those that use shared ips? Like most of us in the UK?

Ugh... That's true! How are we going to get rid of Weazel then?! He keeps making alts over and over and over again!! >_<

The best we can do is just ignore him. What would cool is if the mods can delete his comments as if he wasn't even there. It'll help the threads be less FlamingWeasel-infested.

Well every business is obviously in it to make money... But then you have EA who takes it to new extremes. They are trying to get more money from IP that has all but dried up. This is not a crazy value, I mean it's good for some that have not played these games but for a good portion of us we have already played or own these games.

Aura7541 said:

The best we can do is just ignore him. What would cool is if the mods can delete his comments as if he wasn't even there. It'll help the threads be less FlamingWeasel-infested.

Yeah, I guess so.. I do wonder if he'll ever get bored of making alts and just say " Fuck it!"..