By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - UPDATE: It's a VITA game - Square Enix registered a trademark for "Prequel Trilogy" - ... iOS port.. lol

go out and basically announce 3 new final fantasy games SE. that way you can have even more announced final fantasy games in the works. good business.

Around the Network

Relax guys, there is no way FF13 will get prequels.
Also this is probably related to the prequels of FF7. If I recall correctly we have Before Crisis, Crisis Core, and maybe another one?

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

vivster said:
AZWification said:

I hope SE is aware that fucking nobody will buy FFXIII prequels! >_>

I already preordered all 3 :)

You did................what?! >_>

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

MRKs said:
Also this is probably related to the prequels of FF7. If I recall correctly we have Before Crisis, Crisis Core, and maybe another one?

That is exactly what I think as well. FF7 (assuming its ff involved) is the only FF with prequels.

I wish ppl would think alittle than just trying to be the first wiseguy or complainer

AZWification said:

I went to my trusty FF dealer and put 100€ on the table and said: " As soon as Square announces the 3 prequels, GET THEM!"

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
AZWification said:

I went to my trusty FF dealer and put 100€ on the table and said: " As soon as Square announces the 3 prequels, GET THEM!"

You really like Lighting that damn much or what? >_<

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Xxain said:
MRKs said:

That is exactly what I think as well. FF7 (assuming its ff involved) is the only FF with prequels.

I wish ppl would think alittle than just trying to be the first wiseguy or complainer

I wish that too, It seems hating on FFXIII saga is cool nowadays. Sigh...

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

YES!

Lightning Begins: Final Fantasy XIII, Lightning Rises: Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy XIII-0.

Day one.

If they make a prequel trilogy for Final Fantasy XIII, I will lost all hope for the company.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

AZWification said:
vivster said:
AZWification said:

You really like Lighting that damn much or what? >_<

Actually I hated Lighting the first 2 games through half of Lightning returns but the great ending changed that.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.