By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One Lunar White Controller (Review) | ZyroXZ2

Forza Horizon 2 was very meh for me.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network
alternine said:
Forza Horizon 2 was very meh for me.

I can respect that the game isn't for everyone, but there's no denying the game had a near-masterful level of polish and commitment to its vision.  Though, I don't see how you couldn't smile if you took your SRT Viper modified to 900HP into the dirt while "William Tell Overture" blasted in the background racing against a myriad of other "Modern Muscle" cars.

If you have NOT had the scenario occur, I suggest you play the game until it does, and tell me it didn't make you smile

In fact, it was in that moment I couldn't help but laugh out loud as I plowed through the orchards with a V10 sliding all over the place and could barely see a thing through the cockpit view of well-grown farmland!

Edit: Clarification!

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/

@ Zyro.

And talk about longevity huh............ 168 championships (plus the races against trains etc, road trips & bucket list challenges) leading to over 700 individual races.

I'm at around 65 races and already feel like i have got my moneys worth, and i STILL aint taken it online yet, this game could literally last me years...!!!!!!

Ronster316 said:
@ Zyro.

And talk about longevity huh............ 168 championships (plus the races against trains etc, road trips & bucket list challenges) leading to over 700 individual races.

I'm at around 65 races and already feel like i have got my moneys worth, and i STILL aint taken it online yet, this game could literally last me years...!!!!!!

I have to say, as a testament to the Drivatar system, the only thing you'll do online that's truly different is the arena matches.

The races are a LOT like they are offline (in fact, humans are more annoying in that they TRY to use you as a lane guide), except you might hear some kids laughing on their mics and have to mute them, lol

^^/

Sega Rally on crack

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network
pbroy said:
Sega Rally on crack

Except BETTER!

So why were you totally avoiding playing Destiny with me, eh? EH?!?!

^^/
ZyroXZ2 said:
pbroy said:
Sega Rally on crack

Except BETTER!

The woman thing. I'm only level 7. The beta was cool, but playing it again bored me also.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Sega Rally got me into racing games for real. The itch started with Top Gear though.

pbroy said:
ZyroXZ2 said:
pbroy said:
Sega Rally on crack

Except BETTER!

The woman thing. I'm only level 7. The beta was cool, but playing it again bored me also.

You got bored because you didn't play with fun, idiotic people like me

^^/
ZyroXZ2 said:
pbroy said:
ZyroXZ2 said:
pbroy said:
Sega Rally on crack

Except BETTER!

You got bored because you didn't play with fun, idiotic people like me

So whats next on the horizon "pun intended" for Zyro with regards to X1 game purchases?