By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One Lunar White Controller (Review) | ZyroXZ2

It was a bit of a daunting effort to play through all 4 Halo games in a row, but it was also quite the adventure. Never have I sequentially played so many games at once! Nonetheless, each main Halo series entry gets a 1-minute-or-less synopsis review! Am I hyped for Halo 5, now?

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/
Around the Network

Good shit man

TheSting said:
Good shit man

I'm going to begin testing out DLC review formats for the Xbox "Hut" first, too

^^/

I don't fully support the concept of DLC, at least not yet, but Nintendo convinced me to give it a shot. While I've purchased both Pikmin 3 and Mario Kart 8 DLC, this is my first non-Nintendo DLC purchase. This is also my first DLC review, so leave some feedback!

^^/

Since I have Halo:TMCC, I got to jump into the Halo 5 multiplayer beta. What I primarily wanted to find out was how it felt to play in a genre that is overcrowded: many sharing similar control feel and mechanics. Is Halo 5 going to set itself apart, and is that a good thing?

^^/
Around the Network

First, I apologize for the delay in getting this review out to those who were waiting for it! Second, and more importantly, does this game help scratch my itch in waiting for Zelda on the Wii U?

^^/
shikamaru317 said:
Another good review.

I'm glad someone is appreciating my Xbox One coverage

^^/

I can't see anything on my smart phone, leave the link together with the post so I can open it pls.

VGC hates phone users.

DLC reviews are appreciated, far too much DLC out there that was clearly either on the disc, or thrown together within a week yet way too overpriced.

Everything i have seen of destiny has just put me off the game furthermore.

TiagoCosta said:
I can't see anything on my smart phone, leave the link together with the post so I can open it pls.

VGC hates phone users.

Hmmm, never thought about that, and you're the first person to say anything about it...

Will do, sir!  I'll add links to the videos in the OP right now (give me about 5-10 minutes!)

^^/