By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Help me find a local multiplayer game on the Wii U

Donkey Kong TP, i had a lot of fun playing coop with my friends.

“On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer.” - Satoru Iwata

Around the Network

dkctf.

wait for hyrule warriors, might be fun to play with someone.

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes

Wii Party U and Nintendo Land

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

RIP Iwata 12/6/1959-7/11/2015

Thanks for all the great memories!

There are so many. The WiiU will probably end up as the best local multiplayer console ever made.

I'd recommend, in addition to the games you mentioned, Nintendo Land, LEGO Hobbit, Skylanders Giants, Guacamelee!, and Trine 2.

Around the Network

I will agree with people and say Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze and Rayman Legends for sure

Playing Xenoblade 2 before I buy Xenoblade 3 (otherwise I couldn't wait to play 3).

Can they announce a new Fire Emblem? A remake of Genealogy or Tellius would suffice !

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Nintendoland but u do need a lot of accessories

No, all you need is the gamepad and some wiimotes although you do need wii motion plus for the metroid and zelda games. But guess what?! You can get nintendoland with a luigi wii motion plus wii mote for 40 bucks. That's a damn good deal.

I assume you mean something other than the obvious choice - Mariokart 8?

edit: nm, reading is fundamental...

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

CALL OF DUTY HANDS DOWN,

can use wii remote and wii gamepad for second player. My friend uses a pro controller I use the gamepad so much fun.

Nintendo Land and Rayman Legends are WiiU games you must play if you are in the mood for some local multiplayer fun!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---