By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you could only ever game on 1 console, which would it be?

dyremose said:
The 40 gig ps3. 3gens in one cant be beat.

Dont you mean 60gig?

Around the Network

Nintendo 64.

Not a doubt in my mind. Going for a console that has backward-compatibility or a legacy service to be able to play things from other consoles is cheating .

Easy choice: PS4

Best console to date. All the best PC/Indie/F2P games coming to it, plus all the best PS3 games getting ported/remastered, plus it will have PS Now for rest, and its controller is the best, and the user experience as a whole just set a new high standard for me, and really enjoying all the new games it has been getting steadily and expect great things to continue.

hmm, that's a tought question. I'd have to choose the PS3 for the same reason you did.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

60gb PS3 without a doubt.

Around the Network

Probably PS2 or Wii since it's retrocompatible with Gamecube

Wii U, because with that you're getting NES, SNES, GBA, DS, Wii with N64 and GC coming soon (pretty much every Nintendo console)

Current consoles: Wii U, Gaming PC

Add me on Wii U! Adamjh99

Add me on Steam! GamingByAdam

No doubt Wii U
It has Wii VC that lets me play NES, SNES, N64, Genesis, etc
No gamecube doh

I would certainly get an X1.

It's the heaviest and it will bludgeon me to death the fastest because I don't want to live in such a world.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Well I only game on one console anyway and it isn't a problem for me.

3DS XL.