By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Was the First Time You Were Banned?

Mr_No said:
AZWification said:

I don't even know why the hell I said that when I don't even like the original Xbox all that much! I really regret making that thread! >.<

There, there... *pats shoulder* everyone makes mistakes. At least now you know you didn't meant to write it, right?

I really didn't meant to write it! I guess someone really hacked into my account or my hate for the X1 was that strong at the time!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
AZWification said:

I really didn't meant to write it! I guess someone really hacked into my account or my hate for the X1 was that strong at the time!

Conker makes people stupid. There was another guy with a Conker avatar at that time who also said stupid things. I think that's why I said what I said.

I'll test it. I'll put in a Conker avatar soon!

Never, however I got 1 warning for using the meme ''You just went full retard, never go full retard.''

The first time I got banned was by MaxwellGT2000 for understanding irstupid's choice for a nickname.

The reason was for alternate accounts and I was banned by Machina. This was the alternate account that got me banned... http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/82190/hyacinthfan/

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
Raven316 said:
Mine was for arguing with a obsessive Nintendo fan. Even though he didn't get banned. That happens to a lot of non Nintendo fans

and a lot of non Sony fans.

I don't agree. Nintendo fans get away with a lot of stuff here. But it is what it is

2008 for trolling apparently. Don't really recall.