By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN Editors are in love with Toad's Treasure Tracker

Are you planning on buying Toad's Treasure Tracker?

Yes it looks fun 160 81.63%

No i dont want it 36 18.37%

Total:196
phaedruss said:

It's not that it's a puzzle game ( I mean it hardly is anyways) it's that it looks like a minigame.

I enjoyed the Captain Toad segments in SM3DW.  My only two gripes were:

-they were too short

-there weren't enough of them!

If they ever do a SM3DW bundle, adding this game in would be an exceptional value. I think it'd stand out more than the existing Mario and Luigi bundle.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Around the Network
fleischr said:
phaedruss said:

It's not that it's a puzzle game ( I mean it hardly is anyways) it's that it looks like a minigame.

I enjoyed the Captain Toad segments in SM3DW.  My only two gripes were:

-they were too short

-there weren't enough of them!

If they ever do a SM3DW bundle, adding this game in would be an exceptional value. I think it'd stand out more than the existing Mario and Luigi bundle.

I'm sure they're fun, that's not really what I'm saying lol. Calling them "puzzles" is an insult to the word puzzle.

Day one buy

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Raziel123 said:
This is certainly something that i'll never put inside my future Wii U

that almost sounds wrong..

what if I put it inside your WiiU?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Probably my second most anticipated game this year after Smash Bros U. I loved these levels in 3D World and had hoped that they would make a full game out of them. Very happy that they did.

Around the Network

Kmart has it listed at 39.99$, though this is likely a hold price until an official MSRP is put into place.

40$ would seem to be the upper limit on what Nintendo will mark this as, and I expect it somewhere between 30$ and 40$.

this is a $5dollar mobile game in TripleA clothing. Mostly a waste of resources. The best way to sell this "game" would have been dlc for 3dworld.

Day one

phaedruss said:

I'm sure they're fun, that's not really what I'm saying lol. Calling them "puzzles" is an insult to the word puzzle.

Have you actually *played* 3D World?

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Im excited for this game, havent played 3D World yet but from what I hear the Toad segments were great.

Would be cool if its only $30 like New Super Luigi U was.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.