By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So... the 3DS and PS4 have NEVER sold less than 100K in 2014

kitler53 said:
bananaking21 said:
ps3-sales! said:
Your grammar is killing small children everywhere.

English is his second language. sorry if not everyone in this world speaks perfect english. 

on behalf of 'merica,.. appoligie not accepted.  if you refuse to learn english you should get out of my country.

Hes not in your country...

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
kitler53 said:
bananaking21 said:
ps3-sales! said:

English is his second language. sorry if not everyone in this world speaks perfect english. 

on behalf of 'merica,.. appoligie not accepted.  if you refuse to learn english you should get out of my country.

huh?

Bold prediction:

if PS4 doesn't hit sub-100k on the week before TLOU (19-26), then it's "never" going to happen. By never, i mean not before it becomes a past-gen console.

drake_tolu said:

No... in Italy don't have second linguace... us only region that have this rule.

I speack only Italian.

That's actually incorrect, the US has no official language.  Some States do, but the USA doesn't.

kitler53 said:
KLXVER said:
kitler53 said:
bananaking21 said:
ps3-sales! said:

huh?

I would almost have sworn that you where from Australia. But thanks for the laugh anyways

Around the Network
WhiteDevil said:
kitler53 said:
KLXVER said:

huh?

**pic of america**

I would almost have sworn that you where from Australia. But thanks for the laugh anyways

from where?  i have not heard of this "austria" you speak of.

Dgc1808 said:
AZWification said:
Dgc1808 said:

If the hype lasts 8 months after the launch of the product... it's not hype.

I have a feelng that he wasn't being serious with his post...

I honestly can't tell.

I wasn't being serious like AZWification said! It was a refference that some users in this site (and other places on the internet of course) used in the first very sucessful months of the PS4 . 

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...
kitler53 said:

Raziel123 said:
Bold prediction:

if PS4 doesn't hit sub-100k on the week before TLOU (19-26), then it's "never" going to happen. By never, i mean not before it becomes a past-gen console.

Agree.

Maybe, will sell more that 100K even the week of 26 July.

kitler53 said:
WhiteDevil said:

"Austria"! You know, the country with the damn kangaroos!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---