By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Are you Hyped for Hyrule Warriors?

question in title

Im super hyped! 71 68.93%

nah its just another crud... 32 31.07%

Total:103
mZuzek said:
Lucas-Rio said:
Not hyped at all and won't buy.

I love Zelda because they are great games, not because "Zelda" is written on it. This is not a true Zelda game and isn't worthy of this licence, even as a spinoff.

Well, to be fair when it has "Zelda" written on it that usually means it's a great game, so in a way you do get them because it has that name in the cover. In fact, Hyrule Warriors doesn't have "Zelda" written on it.

So the two zelda cdi are great games ? ( and by the way, spirit tracks was kind of shitty ). Anyway, it can be a good game, a good dynasty warrior, but if you buy and never played dynasty warrior, you will be disappointed.

Anyway, i won't buy it except if it is really better than the other dynasty warrior.

Around the Network

Wouldn't say I'm ''hyped'', but I'm definitely looking forward to it

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

cycycychris said:
When I first saw the game I was but the more I see the less I'm excited for the game. Doesn't look that good to me. As of now, I'll pass.

me too.

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

i'm just a little hyped. I have it pre-ordered. strangely I've always wanted a game where I can play as impa and other support characters.

Was always a little hyped as I love Zelda and Warriors games are a guilty pleasure of mine.

But after all the trailers showing somewhat varied and slightly deeper combat/gameplay mechanics I have become very hyped.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Around the Network

Not my most hyped, but sure somewhat.

Im trying my hardest to keep my hype contained. I doubt many people here share my love for both series, both would be in my top 10 franchises of all time.
SERIOUSLY THIS IS LIKE THE GREATEST SPIN OFF EVER!!!!!

I enjoy "Warriors" games and Zelda is one of my favorite series, so yes I am very excited.

nope just like Links crossbow game I won't be getting this one either

wait is that a Nintendo logo on the box?! hmmm

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

No hyped, but exclusive games are awesome for U.

3DS, Wii, PSP, Vita, PS2, PS3, PS4 & Steam.