By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - USA has the best athletes in the world?

weezy said:

@ Stclam

Ok ok true that

but based on freakish athletic abilities Tim Duncan, Nash and Dirk do not fall in that catagory.

Although they are superior smart players im talking about RAW athletic ability

If you talk about raw athletic ability, then you are probably right

US and Scandinavian countries are the best

But i dont think Randy Moss can be a success footballer (Not fucking soccer, okay?)

he is too tall and too bulky, i doubt whether he can control the ball with his foot for 10 seconds

Around the Network
Dolla Dolla said:
So, US has more Golds than everyone?

Does that prove your point, weezy?

well imo i wasnt even thinking about olympics..in the USA the olympics arent even that big a deal..I was talking about the overall product we produced in NFL/ NBA

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

stclam said:
weezy said:

@ Stclam

Ok ok true that

but based on freakish athletic abilities Tim Duncan, Nash and Dirk do not fall in that catagory.

Although they are superior smart players im talking about RAW athletic ability

If you talk about raw athletic ability, then you are probably right

US and Scandinavian countries are the best

But i dont think Randy Moss can be a success footballer (Not fucking soccer, okay?)

he is too tall and too bulky, i doubt whether he can control the ball with his foot for 10 seconds

Well imo if he concetrated on Soccer/futbol he would have been a freak along with many athletes we produce

MynameisGARY

ArtofAngels said:
Okay say Bahamas doesn't count for one second, lets say it's like a one off, Australia however isn't, lets inflate our population to that of America for a second, that would mean Australia has, say, 255 Gold Medals, for a country with 300 million people, 35 Gold Medals is pretty poor wouldn't you say?

Ha! People actually watch the olympics? LOL

What are you looking at, nerd?

Vince Carter in his prime.

We win!

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network
weezy said:
Also you cant de-merit the US and China because they account for 95% of the words pop.

1,626,168,138 is hardly 95% of 6,671,226,000

StanGable said:
ArtofAngels said:
Okay say Bahamas doesn't count for one second, lets say it's like a one off, Australia however isn't, lets inflate our population to that of America for a second, that would mean Australia has, say, 255 Gold Medals, for a country with 300 million people, 35 Gold Medals is pretty poor wouldn't you say?

Ha! People actually watch the olympics? LOL

I wish we were more passionate about where we are from like others. But it is what it is

MynameisGARY

ArtofAngels said:
weezy said:
Also you cant de-merit the US and China because they account for 95% of the words pop.

gosh you guys think im that stupid?

Weezy=Fail *cry*

lol

MynameisGARY

ArtofAngels said:
weezy said:

LMAO

@StanGable:  Their is nothing in this world that has more viewers than the Olympics...

weezy said:
ArtofAngels said:
weezy said:

gosh you guys think im that stupid?

Weezy=Fail *cry*

lol

You want a honest answer or a answer that doesn't hurt your feelings?