By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Predict Wii U sales for the end of the year.

I'm gonna be optimistic and say 10,500,000.

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
7.8M

Wii U sold 1.4 million units last holiday. If it sold the same amount starting with the current sales, it would be at 8.1 million.

somwhere in between 10 million and 8 million

10 million

“On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer.” - Satoru Iwata

Sold about 2 million from July-end of 2013. I would expect it to be bigger this year due to the continued effect of Kart and a better overall lineup. So, I'm going to go with 10 million.

Around the Network

Last year from July to end of the year it sold around 2 mio with a much waker lineup than this year.
I dont know why people expect it to do around the same this year.
I'll go with 10 mio. because of the much stronger lineup.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

JWeinCom said:
Sold about 2 million from July-end of 2013. I would expect it to be bigger this year due to the continued effect of Kart and a better overall lineup. So, I'm going to go with 10 million.

Man im too slow sometimes!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

A little more than 10 millions, I think. The holiday season is going to be much better for the Wii U this time. 3D World was a weak headliner, compared to MK8 and Smash Bros.

The 3DS version of Smash Bros isn't going to be a serious rival to the Wii U one.

10.075 mln for 31st of december, 2014

Lucas-Rio said:
A little more than 10 millions, I think. The holiday season is going to be much better for the Wii U this time. 3D World was a weak headliner, compared to MK8 and Smash Bros.

The 3DS version of Smash Bros isn't going to be a serious rival to the Wii U one.

Yes Smash and MK8 are out or will be out, but there's another thing that's different as well, much more capable competition is out as well.