By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do You Still Think Wii U Can Do 25 million??

Lucas-Rio said:

You are now a lone naysayer, one of the last one remaining, who can't take the fact that the Wii U is on the verge of being saved and your dream of it becoming the new dreamcast is being destroyed.

You better get used to it. It's only upward from now.

Lone naysayer? I think the people claiming upwards of 25-40 million are the clear minority. Maybe not on this forum, but across other sites as well.

Around the Network
phaedruss said:
Lucas-Rio said:

You are now a lone naysayer, one of the last one remaining, who can't take the fact that the Wii U is on the verge of being saved and your dream of it becoming the new dreamcast is being destroyed.

Lone naysayer? I think the people claiming upwards of 25-40 million are the clear minority. Maybe not on this forum, but across other sites as well.

I don't read Playstation.com forums.

Lucas-Rio said:

I don't read Playstation.com forums.

Would that make this forum Nintendo fanboy central or what?

Lucas-Rio said:
DerNebel said:

Again, you're pretty much just saying and claiming things here, so I'm not ignoring anything.

Public awareness will improve: Not an indicator, just a claim

Heavy hitters will release: Not an indicator either, just a statement

Price will fall: Still not an indicator that it will do better than the GC

Just to finish this off, the GC sold 124k in June 2003s NPD, with its biggest seller being 3 months old Wind Waker at 81k, so please show me again, what all those indicators of the Wii U selling better than the Gamecube are.

And what is that bolded sentence supposed to mean?

That's cute, but I'll take it that you simply can't list any real indicators. Also funny how you try to pass off a believe to me that I never held, I have since the beginning said that the Wii U will sell 20-25 mil, or in other words: Gamecube range.

You can try and be as insulting as you want, but the fact remains that you still can't point me to any actual indicators showing the opposite (and no, selling 60k a couple weeks after MK is most certainly not an indicator of that)

Yes, of course. But I don't believe Xbox One can do 25M LT.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

no i dont, but i think it does have a possiblity

Play Me

CGI-Quality said:
LipeJJ said:
Yes, of course. But I don't believe Xbox One can do 25M LT.

What does this have to do with the WiiU, though?

Currently both are competing. PS4 is on another level.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Wii U will sell around the N64 figures if not more.

25m is my prediction.

TheLegendaryWolf said:
Wii U will sell around the N64 figures if not more.

Thats exactly the way i also feel.

I guess the WiiU will end up around N64 sales, so it should be able to manage around 30-35 million.