By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Weekly hardware 12 July: PS4 pass Vita, 3DS 150K.

If you're not playing MK8, you're playing some other game that's frankly shit......

Edit: Moderated - Starcraft

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
France, Germany and UK are up, but not Europe.

That is, strange indeed.

Oh no. There could be a screw up with One Piece Vita tracking.
As far as I know, the physical release was a Gamestop exclusive, and I think that it released a week later, on 7/15, same as digital.
I could be mistaken, though.

I'm happy to see Nintendo is second place. I never would have dreamed it possible but here we are. I feel like the Wii-U is going to go down as the N64 of this generation (not necessarily in software innovation but more in quality).

fleischr said:
Looks like Wii U is performing well in NA and Europe. Gotta figure it's folks rushing out to clinch that free game deal with MK8!

It's also the number one console in Japan. 

Around the Network

:( i wish The drills thread was still open. lol Finally we see some adjustments for last month, PS4 all the way :P

Destiny bundles continue along its path, if it stays at the level its at all summer, it has to real possibility to make september a bloodbath. Bundle sales alone could be as much as the XB1 sold all summer

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

tomodachi keeps on rising in the us

Clyde32 said:

It must be this gentleman's fault!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:
Clyde32 said:

It must be this gentleman's fault!

so beautiful :'-)

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

AZWification said:

When will some people finally admit that ~60k is the WiiU's new baseline?

As soon as it stays there for the next 3 years. If it drops under for a single week then it's not :P

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.