By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Weekly hardware 12 July: PS4 pass Vita, 3DS 150K.

How did this turn into an alcoholic beverages thread?

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network
Burek said:
AZWification said:

Us Romanians get extra drunk with this bad boy, so I will definitely have fun!

Sljivovica!

I know you understand :)

Of course I do!  Do you also happen to be from a Central/Eastern European country?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

drake_tolu said:
mii-gamer said:
binary solo said:
AZWification said:

But, but I heard MK8 failed as a system seller!

Well it failed to put it onto a 100K/wk footing, which is what some people were predicting. 60-70K/wk only looks good because it was selling 30K/wk before.

I recall PS3 selling ~75K/wk in the summers before Sept 2009 and people were dancing on PS3's grave, or crying into their milkshakes.

Good summer weekly sales is 100K+, ordinary summer sales is 50-70K, bad summer sales is <40K, great summer sales is >150K.

We are just happy that the Wii U is not back to the shitty 30k baseline. Mario Kart 8 has shown (if these numbers are not too far off from reality) that there is a glimmer of hope that the Wii U can achieve modest sales (above the 15 million mark)

I still laugh those the people that have predict 15 million lifetime.

Come on, minimum 25 million...

I still laugh those the people that have predict 25 million lifetime.

Come on, minimum 50 million...

FromDK said:
drake_tolu said:
mii-gamer said:
binary solo said:
AZWification said:

But, but I heard MK8 failed as a system seller!

Well it failed to put it onto a 100K/wk footing, which is what some people were predicting. 60-70K/wk only looks good because it was selling 30K/wk before.

I recall PS3 selling ~75K/wk in the summers before Sept 2009 and people were dancing on PS3's grave, or crying into their milkshakes.

Good summer weekly sales is 100K+, ordinary summer sales is 50-70K, bad summer sales is <40K, great summer sales is >150K.

We are just happy that the Wii U is not back to the shitty 30k baseline. Mario Kart 8 has shown (if these numbers are not too far off from reality) that there is a glimmer of hope that the Wii U can achieve modest sales (above the 15 million mark)

I still laugh those the people that have predict 15 million lifetime.

Come on, minimum 25 million...

I still laugh those the people that have predict 25 million lifetime.

Come on, minimum 50 million...

50,000,000 is the best scenario...

My prediction is 40 million.

And i said that minimum will be 30 million.

Wii U will sell between 30 and 50 million.

AZWification said:
Burek said:
AZWification said:

Us Romanians get extra drunk with this bad boy, so I will definitely have fun!

Sljivovica!

I know you understand :)

Of course I do!  Do you also happen to be from a Central/Eastern European country?

Only one clue: Hajduk Split!

But we digress. Wish someone could confirm or deny One Piece (PSV) releasing a week later than PS3 and 3DS versions.

Around the Network
drake_tolu said:

50,000,000 is the best scenario...

My prediction is 40 million.

And i said that minimum will be 30 million.

Wii U will sell between 30 and 50 million.

40 mill worst case

80 mill best case..  So 40-80 mill (imo)

But it's still to early to say some really..

Besides Zelda.. we don't know much.. after first half of 2015.. But i trust Nintendo.. and thinks it will be legendary.. Games and apps nobody have seen coming.

(and i still think WiiU will beat ps4 in the long run.. but offcourse for that to happend.. it has to start selling same (or better) from cristmas)

Quote Tree Shortened - Conegamer

FromDK said:

40 mill worst case

80 mill best case..  So 40-80 mill (imo)

But it's still to early to say some really..

Besides Zelda.. we don't know much.. after first half of 2015.. But i trust Nintendo.. and thinks it will be legendary.. Games and apps nobody have seen coming.

(and i still think WiiU will beat ps4 in the long run.. but offcourse for that to happend.. it has to start selling same (or better) from cristmas)

80 million is impossible.

70 million is impossible.

60 million is impossible.

50 million is maximum.

Wii U for now have sold less of GC that have sold 22 million, yeah, i think that Wii U will sell more because fter the succes of Wii i don't think will back to sell this number, but not only 20 million less of Wii!

Best scenario is half of number Wii.

And no... not have one possibility for outsell PS4...

Quote Tree Shortened and User Moderated - Conegamer

if we take the last month vg fail numbers(and all previous months) the ps4 is 128.172 (npd) and with vg can't find the right numbers for Us i don't think europe is right too but anyway :)

CGI-Quality said:
After adjustments, the PS4 never sold under 100K, at any point since its release.

Very impressive! And that's with so few exclusives. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

MoHasanie said:
CGI-Quality said:
After adjustments, the PS4 never sold under 100K, at any point since its release.

Very impressive! And that's with so few exclusives. 

Wait...Watch Dogs wasn't an exclusive?