By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Whats The Next Remaster That Will Get Announced? What Would You Like To See?

Whats next?

Uncharted 38 31.15%

Gears 4 3.28%

COD 1 0.82%

Mass Effect 8 6.56%

Metriod 30 24.59%

Fallout 3 1 0.82%

The Elder Scrolls 7 5.74%

something else 33 27.05%

Total:122
melbye said:
Personally i want KOtOR 1 and 2 remade for all three current-gen consoles and PC.

EA hates Nintendo, so that wont happen.

Around the Network

For me, by far it's Metroid Prime Trilogy HD.

It would benefit the most since the original was in SD and still looked gorgeous. And most of the other games you can have access to them fairly easely. It's not hard for me to find a Uncharted copy at gamespot used for 10$, meanwhile if I want to play MP, I have to spend in the hundreds of dollars.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

I would love to see Silent HIll 1-3 remastered by a competent developer (unlike the garbage Silent Hill HD stuff we got last gen).

Elder scrolls remaster would be amazing too ... not every game but at least Morrowind and Oblivion. A full 3d version of Daggerfall with modern graphics would be incredible too.

I would love to see REmake in HD.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Anything pre-HD. I'd like to try Mario Sunshine, and there are an endless number of NES/SNES titles that would look cool with new paint like Ducktails.

Around the Network

Shenmue 1 and 2
Jet Set Radio Future
Timesplitters Trilogy
Max Payne 1 and 2
Uncharted Trilogy
Mass Effect Trilogy

The first 4 in the list are very unlikely to happen though

But yeah, I really don't want to see much more of these retouched up games. For the remainder of gen anyway.. especially for titles from last gen. Most of the PS3/360 games I enjoyed playing, look, and play good enough. The remasters I want, are for older titles; like FFX/FFX-2 - where subtle (and not so subtle) changes and improvements can bring a new breathe of life into an old game. That HD remaster was really, really well done imo.

Eternal Darkness would be sick on the WiiU

I don't want any new remasters, I want new. The only time I want a remaster is if the game is from 2000 and before.

The Legend of Dragoon, Saga Frontier, Vagrant Story, Xenosaga, FF8, Legend of Legaia or Chrono Cross......yeah I know it's a lot lol.

Edit: Oh and let me add Def jam Vendetta, Def jam Fight for NY, True Crime, God Hand, Dead to Rights, Gungrave, Baten Kaitos: EWALO, Eternal Darkness, The mark of Kiri, Grandia 2, Power Stone 2, Skies of Arcadia, Shenmue 1&2, Ar Tonelico 2, The Warriors, Rogue Galaxy, NBA Street, Onimusha(entire sries lol), Persona 3 and that is all I could think of for now again a lot I know lol. Heck some of these games could have even already been remade. 

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Souls collection.
Sleeping dogs.

Basically because I haven't played them (except for Demon's Souls) and I would love to.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.