By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 42 direct screenshots from The Last of Us Remastered - Spoilers!

Raziel123 said:
crissindahouse said:

Doesn't Youtube support 60fps since a few weeks? 

at topic:

looks better but not impressive. Like a game between two gens so probably exactly what you can expect from a remaster. It's pretty much like I remember it on PS3 but when I saw PS3 pics the last days I was pretty surprised that it was that blurry.

i just don't get why Naughty Dog praised this so much the last weeks/months. Some statements are pretty funny considering how it looks. Surely not "It will blow you away" or whatever one of the devs said a month or so ago. 

Doesn't support it properly yet, plus i think Ps4 only records at 30fps anyway

What ND "hyped" was the 1080p/60fps... and that's what they're delivering.

Yes it's 60fps/1080p but it's nothing more as you would expect from a PS4 remaster. i mean, what else should it be? 720p and 30fps? That's why I think that Naughty Dog was exaggerating a lot when they talked about the game (at least some of the employees). It's what you could expect and nothing more when I see those screens or even the better looking ones of the last days. 

I'm a big supporter of 60fps and I'm sure that it will also feel and not only look better now but I never expected anything less from this remaster. 

What i would really like to see is some snowstorm pics. 

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:

Updated title to let people know some of these images contain spoilers.

I like this one, though -

Thanks for updating. But I am kinda confused. It has been one year since the game has been released. Nothing to be spoiled. And I am facing the exact same situation one year after. I got the last of us for ps3 one week ago and was spoiling everyoine. Lol.

daredevil.shark said:

Thanks for updating. But I am kinda confused. It has been one year since the game has been released. Nothing to be spoiled. And I am facing the exact situation one year after. I got the last of us for ps3 one week ago and was spoiling everyoine. Lol.

Well Sony are aiming this at people who never played the game on PS3, so we have to be fair

Looks good.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
daredevil.shark said:

Thanks for updating. But I am kinda confused. It has been one year since the game has been released. Nothing to be spoiled. And I am facing the exact situation one year after. I got the last of us for ps3 one week ago and was spoiling everyoine. Lol.

Well Sony are aiming this at people who never played the game on PS3, so we have to be fair

BTW Sony's calculation is incorrect. In ps4 I am using a new account. And they might think this user hasnt played the last of us in ps3.

crissindahouse said:
Intrinsic said:
Looks like what I expected. PS3 game running at higher rez and higher framrate and higher rez textures everywhere and some added geometry. But its still easy to see that these are last gen assets.

Stil happy i skipped it on the PS3 though. My gamble on it coming to the PS4 paid off :).

Nice, I did the same with GTA. Did still not play it because I was always waiting for the PC version lol. Hope it will get some nice mods as well. 

Haha, I also did it for GTA5, tomb raider, Beyond two souls. Basically for every major game that was relesed after the announcement of the PS4. I just didn't see how they wouldn't make ports. 

daredevil.shark said:

BTW Sony's calculation is incorrect. In ps4 I am using a new account. And they might think this user hasnt played the last of us in ps3.

You and me both brother

It looks so obviously better it makes me laugh when people "Can't see the difference."

Carl2291 said:
daredevil.shark said:

You and me both brother

Ha ha ha.