By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Persuade me. Should I get a Xbox 360 or PS3?

PS3 or XBOX 360

PS3 254 69.02%

Xbox 360 35 9.51%

PC 16 4.35%

Stick with Nintendo. You... 30 8.15%

See results because I don't want to help you 33 8.97%

Total:368
Clyde32 said:
...Politics Discussion...

Owning a PS3 or 360 is very important in territory selection types, sir.

Around the Network

Well as a whole then I would recommend the PS3, especially since previous 360 exclusives like Ninja Gaiden 2 were ported later in the gen to the PS3. Plenty of games to choose from and unless you care about ultimate optimization then most multiplats will run just fine. The 360's major advantage is the loading times and multiplats are usually more optimized for it but if you don't care for that go PS3.

I say get a 360 now and then buy a PS4 later to play the PS3 games you missed out on.
If you are looking at multi platform games you want to play, then they usually run better on the 360.
It also has some great exclusives like Condemned: Criminal Origins, Dead Rising, Alan Wake, Gears Of War 1-3 and the Halo games(not a fan myself, but a very popular franchise as you might have heard.lol)

If you like good games, get a x360. If you like great games get a ps3 or a 360

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

None of them! Grab a WiiU, strong library and very good titles coming soon exclusively. And wider variety of titles on wii and wii u!
MK8 is gorgeous!

but if not happy with this, grab xbox360. cheaper, better graphics and for me good controller. but why stick with last gen games? If you wait more, you will get even cheaper while enjoying wiiu.

Good luck!

Around the Network
NickK said:
None of them! Grab a WiiU, strong library and very good titles coming soon exclusively. And wider variety of titles on wii and wii u!
MK8 is gorgeous!

Good lyck!

I think he has one...

Well I think I can answer this as I sold my 360 to buy a PS3.

If you can stand to pay an annual fee for online multiplayer, get the 360. Unless you're sure you want the PS exclusives the 360 is a better experience for everything else. Better controller, better everything in fact. If it wasn't for TLOU and the free online I would regret my decision to sell the 360 and get the PS3.

I'm more interested in the exclusives the playstation has to offer, so I vote that one.

TreeTurtle said:
I like basically any genre, btw. I'm open to trying new games.

Now you've said that, then the PS3 is a much better fit for you. PS3's library is a lot more diverse and still continues to get more support, especially from Japanese 3rd parties.

I have a 360 but I'd recommend the PS3. Overall I think it had better exclusives last gen.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54