By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - TLOU Dev Fires Back At Those Who Feel $50 Is Too Much For PS4 Version “It’s a Steal”

Yes guys i have an agenda. I bought the last of us and dont want to buy it on ps4. Obviously im nothing but a fanboy with no sense of how statitistics or how the world works. i think 2+2 = 6 and i dont know my abc's.

Im done with this thread and the main reason i commented in the first place was because a rather bs moderation. Obviosly i offended some peopl that oddly never defended tomb raider but that is all good. Why would you defend a game that isnt sony related? But yeah i have an agenda ;)

Hmm, second paragraph smells like the point i was making as you cant know the exact numbers, but hey we will ignore that ;)

You all have a wonderful beautiful day and enjoy defending your game to all ends of the world. It is a good game after all http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=162726

Around the Network

Lol. Have a nice day.

JayWood2010 said:

I really hope there was more than this post to moderate.  if not then wow.........

-

JayWood2010 said:

Im done with this thread and the main reason i commented in the first place was because a rather bs moderation. Obviosly i offended some peopl that oddly never defended tomb raider but that is all good. Why would you defend a game that isnt sony related? But yeah i have an agenda ;)

There was a reason and KLXVER accepts is as we discussed it in a pm. Not that this thread is the one to discuss it (as you know), or that it even has anything at all to do with you here. Consider this your one and only warning from me for mod talk outside the designated areas. Im giving you a chance here and I could moderate you if I actually wanted to. You know where to put your complaints and questions if you have them.

____

At everyone, cut out the antagonistic bullshit. I could moderate several posts here but Im really not in the mood to swing the banhammer.

Thread is one more shitty post away from a lock.

It isnt for the great game it is, plus with the extra work in remastering it. Its worth it. If you want to be a cheap ass, then just wait a few months, it will come down or dont get it at all, its not like its mandated ffs.

I never understood the irony of certain fans wanting an Empire type of thread for their respective systems as they felt “ a normal thread” would get hijacked by each other’s fanbase. Then I read this thread and realize the Empire type of threads are just a club house to hang out at after they cause the chaos..

- Moderated, Carl

Around the Network

If you haven't already played The Last of Us, then yes, this is a very decent deal. If you have, however, it's not worth the price of admission, simply because it's just a prettier version of a game you've already played.

I loved The Last of Us. It's one of my all time favorite games, truly. But I won't be buying the remastered version at $50. I'll wait a year and get it for $10 via Gamefly.

Blood_Tears said:
I never understood the irony of certain fans wanting an Empire type of thread for their respective systems as they felt “ a normal thread” would get hijacked by each other’s fanbase. Then I read this thread and realize the Empire type of threads are just a club house to hang out at after they cause the chaos..

You just couldnt hold back, could you?

Congrats.