By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Gamescom 2014 press conference confirmed for August 12

For some reason I doubt GG's new game will show.

I am more inclined to believe that MM's game will be revealed though.

Around the Network

All I want is Bloodborne gameplay, Rime gameplay and GG IP reveal

Just to kick MS while they are down, they should give PS4 a £25 price reduction in the EU. :P

Hmm, pie.

Shuhei Yoshida agrees with me: he says that last years camera director was horrendous

Carl2291 said:
I expect Uncharted gameplay at the very least.

Guerilla Games' new IP also better show up.

Wouldn't bet on that, I think VGX might be a better bet for Uncharted gameplay, if we get to see any this year at all.

Personally I'll be content if one new AAA exclusive for PS4 is announced. Then some Bloodborne, The Order (hopefully a good demo this time), Rime, maybe Abzû and I'll be a happy man.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
I expect Uncharted gameplay at the very least.

Guerilla Games' new IP also better show up.

Only if Uncharted is an May/June title and I doubt that. Otherwise a lot of time until release, not expecting gameplay/trailer with gameplay elements till March or later. 

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

I'd really love to see something of the Ratchet & Clank remake. Here's hoping it's re-made from scratch on the new engine and not some HD remastering.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
They tend to show more European games in Gamescom, so we might see the new IPs by Guerrilla or Media Molecule.

Did Sony increase the size of media molecule?

I don't think so. But they must have been doing something since Tearaway released and LBP3 is being developed by another studio.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

ok everyone now or never last guardian is coming?

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

OfficerRaichu15 said:
ok everyone now or never last guardian is coming?

If they were to show The Last Guardian, it'd probably be at TGS and not Gamescom.