By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NOA Club Nintendo Gold And Platinum Prizes Revealed

Here we go.

No physical rewards this time...

Source: https://club.nintendo.com/elite-status-gifts.do

DKCR or Dr. Luigi for me. 

Around the Network

Thats pretty cool i guess?
We dont have that in europe unfortunately, but i wouldnt mind earthbound and metroid as downloads! :)
Also pretty cool that they offer you newer games like NES Remix and DKCR 3D!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Really sucks that we get bugger all worth having if you're unlucky enough to live in the UK. :o(

UK Club Nintendo sucks, and due to the fact that I'm in freaking Asia, I can't order things because they only ship within the country, so the only rewards I could ever redeem my Stars for we're Nintendo points, which reminds me, why the hell haven't they added an option for eShop credit yet?

i am debating right now if i should get Earthbound, NES Remix, or Game and Warrior

Around the Network

I remember when I couldn't wait for the prize but now all i get is an old d/l game?

I already have Earthbound, DKCR 3D, Dillon's Rolling Western, Super Mario Bros, and Metroid. This is a really lame selection of games to choose from for me.

So that's it? That sucks. Especially considering that I got Platinum because I BOUGHT a ton of Nintendo games. My reward is possibly getting a Nintendo game I didn't feel worthy of buying? I guess it's not too bad. Nintendo didn't have to give me shit....but it sucks.

Not gonna even bother with registering. It was already a hassle. I've been saving some games for next year but really, since I began registering with Club Nintendo, all I've actually redeemed for is:

A few digital games
Gold Nunchuck
2 3DS game cases
Zelda CD

Good prizes but 90% of the time I look and there's nothing I want.  I have like 640 coins now that I can't find a reason to spend.

The games I don't own:

Earthbound, Dr. Luigi (because I bought Dr. Mario twice already), Fluidity Spin Cycle, Donkey Kong 3.

I admit, Donkey Kong Country for 3DS is a hell of a prize and anybody that doesn't own it needs to buy it. For me, the options are severely limited. I guess I'll go with Earthbound since it's legendary. But registering hundreds and hundreds of dollars in games to earn a $10 download is madness!

I'll be going with Earthbound since it's been on my wish list forever, but this list is hugely disappointing. The selection of games is diverse and includes some relatively expensive options, but I was looking forward to a physical gift unavailable anywhere else.