By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last of Us Remastered NEW TRAILER!

Munkeh111 said:
Why don't they just release a gameplay sequence or something?

We have seen gameplay, just not much of it. It looked exactly like the cutscenes..which is great.

Around the Network
milliniar said:
inb4 people complain of no difference.
people have to understand the target audience for this game is mostly the people that bought a ps4 that don't ahve a ps3. which sony has said is like 47% of current owners.

They are basing those numbers on the number of New PS+ accounts but don't factor in the fact that you didn't need to have a PS+ account for the PS3.

The trailer is really good and I don't like zombie games.

And regarding the gif, its only a bit better. I thought it would looks significantly better, considering all those news articles we've had in the past month praising its graphics.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

ikki5 said:
milliniar said:
inb4 people complain of no difference.
people have to understand the target audience for this game is mostly the people that bought a ps4 that don't ahve a ps3. which sony has said is like 47% of current owners.

They are basing those numbers on the number of New PS+ accounts but don't factor in the fact that you didn't need to have a PS+ account for the PS3.

no they are based off of the # of new PSN accounts that have a ps4 activated to it without having any ps3's activated to it.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

BenVTrigger said:
bananaking21 said:
Scumbag Sony: lots of PS4 owners didnt play the last of us. shows spoilers in the last of us PS4 trailers.

As weird as it is I agree with you. The marketing for this game has been awful. Almost every piece of media they've released for this game has been incredibly spoiler heavy.

Its like WTF Sony there's a lot of PS4 owners who have never played this game. Its bizarre how they are doing this.

i cant understand it either. i simply cant. they can make trailers without spoiling the game. why on earth do they put spoilers is beyond me. 

Around the Network

why did the other thread get locked? I think it was neil drunkman?? nd dev that said the ps4 version has the same exact character model for cutscene/gameplay(like the order) unlike the ps3 version where there certainly is a difference.. in the gif comparison thread, the ps4 version in-game mode(cause there the same as cut scene model) is better looking(slightly) than the ps3 cutscene model, that's pretty great..

Not impressed at all, by the "vast" improvement. Maybe actually playing it will do it justice. I'll get it, probably not day one though.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

bananaking21 said:
Scumbag Sony: lots of PS4 owners didnt play the last of us. shows spoilers in the last of us PS4 trailers.

Lucky I saw this post before I watched the trailer.  I got the last of us in November and still havent beaten it yet.  Don't even think I got very far.  Waiting for the PS4 version.

d21lewis said:
bananaking21 said:

Lucky I saw this post before I watched the trailer.  I got the last of us in November and still havent beaten it yet.  Don't even think I got very far.  Waiting for the PS4 version.

you owe me now. 

you owe me....

I said I'm not getting it day one but who am I kidding.