By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MICROSOFT Q4 and FY 2014 results due 22nd July.

Damn Q4 already... Well I'm fully liquid right now since I'm investing capital in a personal project... But will rebuild a portfolio within a year or so always nice to see where things are going....

Around the Network
kowenicki said:

Aaaaaaannnnnd stock hits a new 14 year high. Up 3.5% today to add a further $7bn to market value. 

Now market cap is $363bn

With circa $100bn in cash and cash alternatives.

doooooooom

Clearly a sign of bad things to come, just sell or kill Xbox already MS we know "every shareholder" want you to.

anyways expecting them to do great as always.

kowenicki said:

Aaaaaaannnnnd stock hits a new 14 year high. Up 3.5% today to add a further $7bn to market value. 

Now market cap is $363bn

doooooooom

so that a little more than a 1bn per thousand fired lol :D 

jk

but anyway it makes sense after a merger you don't keep doubles unless you have double the work... which is not the case... then again I'm not worried for them they'll go work for google, apple, intel, or some other big corp without too much issues anyway... it's not like they are fireing unqualified line workers...

kowenicki said:

Now market cap is $363bn

doooooooom

Wow..that's a ton of cash

Every quarter is like Christmas with MS. To be a supporter of a company that generates so much revenue is awesome, it means they can continue investing in all their products (W8, WP8, Surface and XBox of which I have them all) and continue releasing games on all these platforms.

Around the Network

To be fair it's not like the Xbox is contributing to those billions of dollars.

NobleTeam360 said:

Everything helps and Xbox is part of MS regardless.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

NobleTeam360 said:

Are you referring to the analyst who said that Microsoft hides Xbox revenue losses behind revenue made ​​with patent used by Android?

we all know ms is  just a monster stock
including dividends and splits this is one of the top 3 stocks with over 100.000% increse (if u bought very very very early) :D

EpicRandy said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Are you referring to the analyst who said that Microsoft hides Xbox revenue losses behind revenue made ​​with patent used by Android?

No, I just know that MS doesn't make very much from Xbox. (If any)