By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Newcomers in SSB for WiiU! Lucina!!! Robin!!! and Captain Falcon Returns! 4 FE Reps and No Shulk :0

Marth, Ike, Lucina, Robin and Chrom. So suddenly FE goes to two representatives to five. The other franchises with most characters are Mario (has 5 for now) and Pokémon (has 5 for now). Not bad for a franchise that was almost canned. I hope Nintendo makes another FE game soon!

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

They look interesting gameplay-wise, even if I don't care about them.
Where the hell is Ness?

Conegamer said:
tbone51 said:
Pavolink said:
Nothing groundbreaking. Expecting some more important like Ghirahim.

lol, he aint important. More like your just a LoZ fan :0

And why should Lucina and Chrom, two characters from a much smaller franchise, be treated as more important?

Smaller franchise= Less important right? People wont remember Him from one of the least successful LoZ but people love Lucina+Robin fromthe most successful and by far title in the FE franchise.

Seriously this couldnt get any better. The best trailer so far thanks to the CGI cutscenes from FEA. FE:Awakening is one of my favorite games of all time and seeing Lucina gives me the chills. Also Robin is an awese inclusion an Captain Falcon is always more than welcome. Cant freaking WAIT!

IMSM

Darwinianevolution said:
Marth, Ike, Lucina, Robin and Chrom. So suddenly FE goes to two representatives to five. The other franchises with most characters are Mario (has 5 for now) and Pokémon (has 5 for now). Not bad for a franchise that was almost canned. I hope Nintendo makes another FE game soon!

4 characters, Chrom isnt playable, he's a final smash for Robin

Around the Network
tbone51 said:

Smaller franchise= Less important right? People wont remember Him from one of the least successful LoZ but people love Lucina+Robin fromthe most successful and by far title in the FE franchise.

Even the least succesful LoZ sold better than the most succesful one from FE. It's clear that many more known about Ghirahim and those two.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
tbone51 said:
Pavolink said:
Nothing groundbreaking. Expecting some more important like Ghirahim.

lol, he aint important. More like your just a LoZ fan :0

Do you believe some unknown characters for FE are more important than a main villian from LOZ?

Fake Edit: Yeah, what conegamer said.

lol, no sense. Unknown Character(s) huh? Better than some perverted villian that will be forgotten.

Darwinianevolution said:

Chrome is just part of a final smash. He is not playable.

tbone51 said:

lol, no sense. Unknown Character(s) huh? Better than some perverted villian that will be forgotten.

They could be better for you, but it is clear that Ghirahim is more important and known than those two.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
tbone51 said:

Even the least succesful LoZ sold better than the most succesful one from FE. It's clear that many more known about Ghirahim and those two.

Thats dumb logic, if thats the case, SSB roster would be full of pokemon and Mario characters, and there would be no Fire Emblem characters at all and many more like ROB, Captain Falcon, Ice Climbers, Pit. Palutena,  Ness, Fox, and many more.

No matter what Lucina/Chrom  is more revelant than Ghirahim.