By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Which game will sell more lifetime globally? Wind Waker HD vs Last of Us Remastered

Which game will sell more lifetime globally?

Wind Waker HD 110 32.26%

Last of Us Remastered 227 66.57%

Total:337

TLoU:R

Around the Network

If u include the Mario Kart pormotion. I think The Wind Waker will win.

IMSM

I think Wind Waker HD will still sell well thru Christmas 2014 and 2015. Last of Us Remastered is a bigger opening and will sell well for Christmas 2014, but I don't think this will sell well after this year.

No new Wii U games this holiday?
What?

The Last of us obviously because all the people theat don't own it will buy it. All the people that own the year old one wil buy it. Why? because 80% of the people who bought it already are going to buy it again because that's how this generation rolls.

Around the Network

LoU because of all the hype and its still a newer game.

Hype is a powerful instrument.

On of the toughest predictions ever. I'll go with TLOU:R since WiiU is gonna get Hyrule Warriors and the Zelda U which are gonna kind of cut WWHD's strong legs.
But both are gonna be very close !

ExplodingBlock said:
No new Wii U games this holiday?
What?

Didn't say there was no Wii U games for this holiday.  But I did say there are not many Wii U games.

That depends weather Sony makes this a permanent PS+ game in 2015 or not.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

I think TLOU: R
We Nintendo fans are not used to buy remasters.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile