By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Naughty Dog Asked Activision to Let them Include Crash Bandicoot in Fan Art Contest; Got Denied

MoHasanie said:

Maybe they're planning a Crash game and don't want Naughty Dog to be associated with it anymore. You never know...

Another Crash game.............made by Activision?! >.>

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
MoHasanie said:
AZWification said:

Well, fuck you too, Activision..... Assholes....

Maybe they're planning a Crash game and don't want Naughty Dog to be associated with it anymore. You never know...

Yeah, but how is allowing Crash into a fan art contest, doing that?  Naughty Dog's probably just selecting the winners.

Kinda kills the rumors somewhat that crash was coming back to Sony, something I was really expecting to be revealed at E3

Just so everyone knows, I asked the second question about crash bandicoot in the ps blog post (aka fireburn95) :D:D

I was horrible at playing crash. I had the worse sense of direction....it's just sad.

Around the Network

The crash series died along time ago. I personally think people just need 2 get over it.

oldschoolfool said:
The crash series died along time ago. I personally think people just need 2 get over it.

You know what they say...........Hope dies last!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

oldschoolfool said:

Maybe, but at the same time it was once a great IP, so it would be reasonable to suggest that if done right, it could be great again, correct?

mornelithe said:
oldschoolfool said:

Maybe, but at the same time it was once a great IP, so it would be reasonable to suggest that if done right, it could be great again, correct?

the series died 15 years ago when naughty dog stopped making the crash games. If it has'nt been done right for that long,I pretty much think it's a lost cause. 

Well they did sell the franchise to Activision ages ago to get out of bankruptcy. it must be hard letting go. Wouldn't be surprised if the next Crash game is a multiplatform title coming to everything including the Xbox One and Wii U.