The Legend of Zelda 13 2.17%

Donkey Kong 21 3.51%

Kirby 74 12.37%

Animal Crossing 74 12.37%

Smash Bros 7 1.17%

Metroid 17 2.84%

Other 94 15.72%

Total:597

I went with animal crossing, simply because I don't like life sims, nor can I understand, or even comprehend their appeal. It's just one of those things where if someone tells me that they like such games my first instinct is to punch them, repeatedly, because they are surely weakening the herd.

Around the Network

I never like AC or Yoshi games....

And I do not understand the hate for Kirby lol. I find his games adorably hard! XD

My vote is obviously to Wii, but following that (because that's the obvious choice), I'm actually most annoyed by the Mario series.

Yes, I own them all.

But they just aren't adventurous enough with Mario anymore. SM64 was the epitome of 3D Mario, and they haven't come anywhere close to its charm since. The NSMB series is fun, but it's gotten old because it's just the same thing over and over and over and over, and I think Nintendo finally realized that and that's why Mario Maker is releasing.

SW-5120-1900-6153

thetonestarr said:
My vote is obviously to Wii, but following that (because that's the obvious choice), I'm actually most annoyed by the Mario series.

Yes, I own them all.

But they just aren't adventurous enough with Mario anymore. SM64 was the epitome of 3D Mario, and they haven't come anywhere close to its charm since. The NSMB series is fun, but it's gotten old because it's just the same thing over and over and over and over, and I think Nintendo finally realized that and that's why Mario Maker is releasing.

I dont know. Super Mario Galaxy is the epidome of epic Mario adventures imo.

cheshirescat said:
I went with animal crossing, simply because I don't like life sims, nor can I understand, or even comprehend their appeal. It's just one of those things where if someone tells me that they like such games my first instinct is to punch them, repeatedly, because they are surely weakening the herd.

Animal Crossing's primary target audience is girls. 56% of Animal Crossing players are female. Look up let's play or unboxing videos of it and most are girls unboxing it. This is why Nintendo has a huge female audience.

On topic: My choice is Metroid PRIME. Super Metroid is one of my favorite games ever, but couldn't get into the Prime series.

Around the Network
*Sound Of Rain said:
MTZehvor said:

...but this poll has nothing to do with sales.

Also opinion's opinion. I personally think Metroid's great, but if you dislike it, I won't think (much) less of you.

The OP said he(?) created the poll options based off of sales. I always get confused when people include Metroid as a top Nintendo seller. Sales are pretty low for Nintendo. Yet, people say it's apart of Nintendo's big 3 with Mario & Zelda.

Thank you for not thinking much less of me :)

It's not part of the top 3 but it's still in the top 10 apparently.

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

RIP Iwata 12/6/1959-7/11/2015

Thanks for all the great memories!

KLXVER said:
thetonestarr said:

Yes, I own them all.

I dont know. Super Mario Galaxy is the epidome of epic Mario adventures imo.

I honestly think that Galaxy and Galaxy 2 top 64. Not by much but they're a little better. The only thing they lack is nostalgia. Sunshine and 3D World are both great too but they're a bit on the lower side of my personal ratings. Still got 994(Sunshine) and 96(3D World) in my head lol

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

RIP Iwata 12/6/1959-7/11/2015

Thanks for all the great memories!

I'd say Kirby beacuse it doens't add anything special to Nintendo's portfolio neither in terms of quality or variety and it's not even so much popular to justify their unconditional support to the franchise.

I can't choose.

I wouldn't really consider the Wii series as part of their main series. Wii Party U and Wii Fit U didn't do nearly as well as Wii Party and Wii Fit.

For me the choice is easily Star Fox. I've never been a fan of that series.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8