By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - xbone + wii u closing the gap with ps4!

what will the distribution be closest to?

70-20-10 81 12.02%

70-15-15 23 3.41%

60-25-15 134 19.88%

60-20-20 74 10.98%

50-30-20 173 25.67%

50-25-25 38 5.64%

40-30-30 122 18.10%

40-40-20 25 3.71%

Total:670

Oh boy. Nintendo version of toastboy?

Around the Network
soulfly666 said:
How in any possible way could this be a closer race than it was in the 7th generation?

good question, i want what ever they are smoking.

what you need to do is to wait for periods when all consoles are selling at their lowest baselines. Meaning not at a time when there could be reasons for sales spikes like say a major game release or a price drop. That ought to give a fairer picture of what is really going on.

BeElite said:
soulfly666 said:
How in any possible way could this be a closer race than it was in the 7th generation?

if ps4 isn't in first every week, then it will be a closer race than the seventh gen. yes, its possible that the ps4 can be outsold. as this thread is all about, microsoft and nintendo are gaining ground. 

Raziel123 said:
Oh boy. Nintendo version of toastboy?

Or the drill?

Around the Network
Intrinsic said:
what you need to do is to wait for periods when all consoles are selling at their lowest baselines. Meaning not at a time when there could be reasons for sales spikes like say a major game release or a price drop. That ought to give a fairer picture of what is really going on.

thats a very fair and reasonable request. i suspect that it will be much closer than what we have seen during the beginning of this generation.

I think its more 50% 30% 20%.

Is the OPs signiture making the entire thread bold for anyone else? Close the tags OP.

RubberWhistleHistle said:
BeElite said:
soulfly666 said:

if ps4 isn't in first every week, then it will be a closer race than the seventh gen. yes, its possible that the ps4 can be outsold. as this thread is all about, microsoft and nintendo are gaining ground. 

Well make a thread when X1 or wiiu manage to out sale the PS4.  

Anything is possible how likly it is though is another story in a universe far far away.

Tagging for after June NPD

Buying order: Switch, better pc