By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo's Problem -- There Simply Isn't Room For 3 Consoles

KLXVER said:
BeElite said:
bigtakilla said:
BeElite said:
True 3 means one will always be the runt of the litter. By the way ninty does not need its own hardware to make great games, sooner or later they and their fans will have to accept and embrace that.

We know that, we also prefer Nintendo hardware and innovation that will be used in high budget games (unlike move and kinnect) over better graphics.

Innovation like cartriges on n64 that cost them most 3rd party support, guess its greed over innovation.  Or a tablet controller in a vain attempt to jump on the tablet badwagon to drive sales through a gimmick.  High budget games really, arent nintendo fans the biggest aaa haters around.

You sure have a grudge against Nintendo and its fans...

i have a grudge agianst bs, people need to get real and accept things as they are not bs everyone and them selves.  Ninty is not perfect holier then all as way to many make em out to be.  Nor are they all that important to gaming and really not all need to worship at the church of mario.  

Around the Network
BeElite said:i have a grudge agianst bs, people need to get real and accept things as they are not bs everyone and them selves.  Ninty is not perfect holier then all as way to many make em out to be.  Nor are they all that important to gaming and really not all need to worship at the church of mario.  

Ofcourse they are not perfect, but saying theyre not important to gaming is quite an insult to them and people who love their franchises...

KLXVER said:
BeElite said:i have a grudge agianst bs, people need to get real and accept things as they are not bs everyone and them selves.  Ninty is not perfect holier then all as way to many make em out to be.  Nor are they all that important to gaming and really not all need to worship at the church of mario.  

Ofcourse they are not perfect, but saying theyre not important to gaming is quite an insult to them and people who love their franchises...

Corporations rise and fall , some really need to get over living through products.  If some one not caring about some products you on hurts or insults you then you need to get some serious help.

Some here woudl cry if nintendo got sold, id lol hard if some one purchased PS.  

BeElite said:
KLXVER said:

Corporations rise and fall , some really need to get over living through products.  If some one not caring about some products you on hurts or insults you then you need to get some serious help.

Well some of us care about this industry. We grew up with it and we support the games we love. Youll probably never understand...

KLXVER said:
BeElite said:
KLXVER said:

Well some of us care about this industry. We grew up with it and we support the games we love. Youll probably never understand...

I understand well, but i dont live through corporate success or its products.  

If PS died tommorow id game on Xbox, if both die ill move to pc.  Either way my gaming continues as does the industry, i dont tie my hobby to any corporation.  Its all just killing bordem talking about something that intrests us, some just take it way to far.  As if their existance depands on ms or nintys making a profit or not.  

Around the Network
BeElite said:I understand well, but i dont live through corporate success or its products.  

If PS died tommorow id game on Xbox, if both die ill move to pc.  Either way my gaming continues as does the industry, i dont tie my hobby to any corporation.  Its all just killing bordem talking about something that intrests us, some just take it way to far.  As if their existance depands on ms or nintys making a profit or not.  

I want Nintendo to be successful so they will keep making consoles and games. If profit didnt matter at all,  then I wouldnt care. 

Soundwave said:
EricFabian said:
So, M$ will leave. Sad, but only room for 2 consoles right?

Would be ideal actually, the problem is MS has so much money that they can really just stay in this business forever if they want. 

It seems like their new CEO, Nadella is actually a pretty big proponent of the XBox brand though, so I don't think its going anywhere. They're already hiring engineers for the next-gen XBox it looks like. 

So does Nintendo.  I don't think this generation is going to make or break anyone... they will all be around at least one more round. 

BeElite said:
KLXVER said:
BeElite said:
KLXVER said:

I understand well, but i dont live through corporate success or its products.  

Except that Nintendo create games that really are important to gaming unlike sony and microsoft who are mostly dependant to 3rd party games. What would be the gaming world without a mario or zelda made by nintendo ?

KLXVER said:
BeElite said:I understand well, but i dont live through corporate success or its products.  

I want Nintendo to be successful so they will keep making consoles and games. If profit didnt matter at all,  then I wouldnt care. 

id much prefer sony making the console ms the online for it and all 3 games for it.  So i wouldnt have to buy 3 produsts that do the same damn thing, so if one has to go bankrupt or get sold or just do a massive change to its business then so be it.  What ever make sthings better for me not them.

BeElite said:
KLXVER said:

id much prefer sony making the console ms the online for it and all 3 games for it.  So i wouldnt have to buy 3 produsts that do the same damn thing, so if one has to go bankrupt or get sold or just do a massive change to its business then so be it.  What ever make sthings better for me not them.

I can see that and it certainly wouldnt be the worst thing to happen. I just really like Nintendo consoles. They are different and always bring some cool things to the table...