By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If Destiny coming on Wii U... you buy this version?

archer9234 said:

No. Nintendo's online is bad. Unless Destiny is handle by a 3rd party that allows all online features to work without fumbling designs.

You can't prove this, so don't say it. For future note when you say that again. 

Around the Network

I wouldn't mind it, it would certainly look better than the PS3 and 360 versions and wouldn't run like a horse to achieve the same visual quality. Shooters aren't my thing generally speaking

Is it made Ninte....nah. I don't want it. Splatoon, baby. Day one buy!!

amak11 said:
archer9234 said:

No. Nintendo's online is bad. Unless Destiny is handle by a 3rd party that allows all online features to work without fumbling designs.

You can't prove this, so don't say it. For future note when you say that again. 

What the hell does that mean? Prove what. I mean normal online functions that are not convoluted to do. I can't message a friend to play MK8 within the game, if they aren't playing it first. I have to resort to AIM/text/Skype to do that. That type of nonsense.

If I had some kind of significant use of the Game Pad and/or Wiimote ... maybe.

Probably not though to be honest, I'm buying a PS4 at some point, so if I'm you're asking me to part with $60 from my wallet, then I have every right to want the best possible version I can get.

Around the Network

yes, day one.

34 years playing games.

With wiimote controls, sure.

Otherwise, nah.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Yes yes yes

No poll??

fireburn95 said:
gergroy said:
I would still get it on the ps4, but it is curious that it isnt coming to wii u.

Not really, nintendo games, both first and third party, are best when they are single player experiences.

If wii u could handle a persistent always online universe game, then it should be a shoe in for wii u.

But until they can prove they can handle a heavy online game, it wont come to wii u (yet)

meh, if the ps3 and 360 can handle it, I don't see why the wii u wouldn't be able to.  I would think they would want to at least try to build a fanbase on the nintendo platform for future games.  Don't really understand third parties sometimes.  Third party failures on nintendo systems are entirely their own fault.  They don't try to cultivate and grow a fanbase at all on these platforms...

I would. Also, why no poll?