By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If Destiny coming on Wii U... you buy this version?

I'd get the PC version of most shooters (and 3rd party games in general) before any of its console versions, so no I wouldn't.

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
O_O That petition grew fast. It grew 1500 overnight...

how many signatures must be collected?

Truthfully I think it would sell enough to cover port costs. However at this point it would end up late like watch dogs and nobody would care about it by then and it would fail and activision/ubisoft will wonder why.

gergroy said:
I would still get it on the ps4, but it is curious that it isnt coming to wii u.

Not really, nintendo games, both first and third party, are best when they are single player experiences.

If wii u could handle a persistent always online universe game, then it should be a shoe in for wii u.

But until they can prove they can handle a heavy online game, it wont come to wii u (yet)

Yes, as long as I don't have another system at that point.

Around the Network
drake_tolu said:
Clyde32 said:
O_O That petition grew fast. It grew 1500 overnight...

how many signatures must be collected?

10 minutes ago the goal was 1500, but it bumped up to 2500 after passing that.

I'd buy a Wii U version if it had Wiimote controls and if there wouldn't be a pc version
But I want a pc version with mouse controls.

If someone has a current generation console other than the Wii U I don't see why they would want this game on their Wii U instead of PS4/X1. It would have better graphics, more players online and from what I've heard Nintendo's online network isn't as good as PSN or XBL.

The game never caught my interest, but if it did release on the Wii U, I would consider it since Bungie might do something interesting with the gamepad.

I guess not. I would probably buy the PS4 version (exclusive content / better visuals / online).

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won