By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Escaping Google

what about Microsoft Outlook for an email? I don't know about encryption or data sharing but I've used it for college and it works for me.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network

Get off the Internets, live in the woods and communicate using ravens.

mysticwolf said:
what about Microsoft Outlook for an email? I don't know about encryption or data sharing but I've used it for college and it works for me.

I think he wants an email provider from a company that doesn't have NSA spying. 

Google rocks, without them we would still be using stone tablets...

--- Sent from my Android phone using Chrome browser ---

Burek said:

I don't know how you can access this website with all the ads and pop-ups that are prevelent on the mobile version

Current consoles: Wii U, Gaming PC

Add me on Wii U! Adamjh99

Add me on Steam! GamingByAdam

Around the Network
Adameh said:
Burek said:

I don't know how you can access this website with all the ads and pop-ups that are prevelent on the mobile version

I really don't have that problem, I wasn't aware it is such. There are a few adds, but in my 3 months as a registered user, I still haven't had a single pop-up. Nor did they pop up while I was just lurking for a year or so.

Google loves you. You love Google. Google will weep over your betrayal. Google will embrace you with open arms and warm food and drink when you, son of Google, returns home.

4 ≈ One

Google it.

If you are afraid of companies sharing your data, might as well leave the internet completely.

It's the price you pay for everything being free.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Yeah all those "google rocks" is very helpful for OP and the ones interested.

What's the engine that duckduckgo uses, is it Bing?

I changed my email to gmx, it's a free one and probably won't encrypt the data as you want, but it's decent and I like it.