Jill Valentine 15 4.70%

Lara Croft 48 15.05%

Samus Aran 95 29.78%

Ms. Pac-Man 3 0.94%

Amy Rose 1 0.31%

Dixie Kong 6 1.88%

other 104 32.60%

Total:319

Ayame from the tenchu series (image is all game variations), f""k you if you disagree.

Around the Network

Samus is the only right answer.

Ruby Heart.

I'll never forget the time both my other characters died and I had to fight Magneto Sentinel and Storm with just a lone Ruby. I struggled, but I pulled through!

I know Ruby Heart has only appeared in one real game, but she's my favorite character ever. I love her playstyle.
Like Juri and Lili too. But, sadly, even though Lili is my favorite, she's no where near my best because she's so linear and only has one anti-sidestep move in Tekken Tag 2 and it has poor range.

I can't remember the girls I like better than her so I'm gonna say Vanille :)

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Trunkin said:
cheshirescat said:

Amaterasu

Best cosplay ever.

lol that's adorable. I didn't know Ameterasu was a female, though...

Yep, the character is based on the primordial shinto sun goddess and referred to as female at least once in the game, making her one hell of a bitch, technically speaking.

Around the Network
20happyballs said:
Kairi

Namine 

I'd probably go with Samus as my favorite character, but I love some of the artwork of Morrigan:

BraLoD said:
Just look at my picture.
11.000+ years old and still this beautiful...

Eleven years old? Wow. But she is a minor.

The best female in gaming is obviously, and without question my Commander Shepard. Not even a competition

I was just coming in here to say Commander Shepard and I will. 

Hmm, pie.