Jill Valentine 15 4.70%

Lara Croft 48 15.05%

Samus Aran 95 29.78%

Ms. Pac-Man 3 0.94%

Amy Rose 1 0.31%

Dixie Kong 6 1.88%

other 104 32.60%

Total:319

Mine is Samus Aran with Bayonetta as a very close second..... and Jill Valentine as a Third.....

PSN ID: xwolf7 / NNID: xwolf_07 

The Wonderful 101 GOTY 2013 - Bayonetta 2 GOTY 2014 - Xenoblade Cross GOTY 2015.

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
HylianSwordsman said:
mZuzek said:
Wait.
Isn't Zelda a guy?

Based on your avatar and sig, I ought to report you for trolling for a comment like this...

That's exactly what I'm saying, as far as I know that guy on my avatar is Zelda.
Is this because they've been saying he looks like a girl?

I could excuse the avatar since it looks like it's based on the recent trailer and maybe you thought it looked cool, but there's no way you have a Skyward Sword style Master Sword in your sig and don't know who the protagonist is.

Fiora.

Amaterasu

Best cosplay ever.

HylianSwordsman said:
mZuzek said:
HylianSwordsman said:
mZuzek said:
Wait.
Isn't Zelda a guy?

Based on your avatar and sig, I ought to report you for trolling for a comment like this...

That's exactly what I'm saying, as far as I know that guy on my avatar is Zelda.
Is this because they've been saying he looks like a girl?

I could excuse the avatar since it looks like it's based on the recent trailer and maybe you thought it looked cool, but there's no way you have a Skyward Sword style Master Sword in your sig and don't know who the protagonist is.

You are free to name the protagonist of Skyward Sword Zelda if you so choose. :P

Around the Network

Jill Fizzart

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

cheshirescat said:

Amaterasu

Best cosplay ever.

lol that's adorable. I didn't know Ameterasu was a female, though...

Ada Wong

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Maya Amano from Persona 2. Infectiously positive and spunky (without being irritating!), and just a cool gal~ She's the kinda person I'd love to be friends with