By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best game of 2014?

MoHasanie said:
Dusk said:
MoHasanie said:

Although this year has been kinda dissappointing so far, what's your favourite game from 2014? 

Bit early to say so far don't ya think? Well, up to this point I would have to say MK8 I think, that or DK:TF. Hasn't been a whole lot to catch my attention so far though. 

Not early at all. We're already half way through the year. 

Exactly, only half way through. Trying to sum up an entire year by the merits of half of it. 

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.

Around the Network
Dusk said:

Exactly, only half way through. Trying to sum up an entire year by the merits of half of it. 

But I didn't say the entire year has been bad, only what we've gotten so far has been a little dissappointing. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

titanfall

Hm... gonna say Mario Kart 8 for now, though I play way too little recent games.

Edit: This 1000th post is dedicated to Squeezol, because I'm pretty sure no one ever dedicates anything to you. Now let's celebrate!

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

tropical freeze.

but smash can be better.

Around the Network

Lords of Shadow 2.

Infamous Second Son

Dark Souls 2. Easily the worst on the series but easily the best of the year.

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...
Ka-pi96 said:
MoHasanie said:
Dusk said:

But I didn't say the entire year has been bad, only what we've gotten so far has been a little dissappointing. 

The biggest games usually come out 2nd half of the year every year. So campared to previous 1st half of the years it's been pretty good I think.

That's true. We've gotten each console's biggest exclusive game of the year in the first half of 2014 so that's good. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

MoHasanie said:

That's true. We've gotten each console's biggest exclusive game of the year in the first half of 2014 so that's good. 

Well the XB1 is getting the Master Chief Collection at the end of the year though...