By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best game of 2014?

Tropical Freeze!

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
ktay95 said:
Freedom Wars 😊

Is it really that good? What's it like?

Might have to look into getting it

I don't know if it's good, I haven't played it 😁

It doesn't release till later this year in The west. However the OP asks for my favourite game this year and following the hype, Trailers, preorders and now sales of this game this year has made it my fave.

If I were to Say my fave game I've played this year everyone would murder me... Its Lightning Returns.

Tropical Freeze (:

ktay95 said:

If I were to Say my fave game I've played this year everyone would murder me... Its Lightning Returns.

Murder?  Nah.  Judge?  Probably.

Wolfenstein the New Order.  Prob the best singleplayer FPS experience since Half Life 2.  Everyone seriously needs to play this game through at least once.  It's amazing.  Played through it 3 times without taking a single break for another game.

Close seconds would be tied. Transistor and MK8.

Around the Network

Difficoult choice between inFamous second son and Mario kart 8 (And the 'year is far from' being finished).
Can i choose both? :P

On PS4: Watch Dogs
On Vita: Danganronpa

scalabrine said:
Difficoult choice between inFamous second son and Mario kart 8 (And the 'year is far from' being finished).
Can i choose both? :P

Nooo, pick one! :) 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Mario Kart 8

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Have to say on PS4 - its watchdogs.....it just pipped infamous