By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Overhyped Game of the Year so Far

the2real4mafol said:
I only played a couple games that released this year. and even though i never played it, titanfall is pretty overhyped. I think destiny is a bit too

How can you say a game that isn't even released yet is overhyped? Based all off an alpha build that has less then 5% of the game in it as a demo????

Have you even played Destiny? Its hoestly teh best FPS game I have played in a very very very long time. And I am pro sony and this game isn't even exclusive, but lets give credit where credit is due.

Around the Network

Titanfall or Watch_Dogs.

Titanfall followed by Watchdogs followed by MK8....just based on what those 3 games were said to "be" or "do" no other game released this year has even come close. Doesn't mean they are not good games because in my opinion all 3 are. They were just over hyped to the high heaves as being GOTG, or "saviors" or unlike any other game etc....it was MADNESS lol.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Titanfall/Watch Dogs, both for obvious reasons

Titan Fall or Watch Dogs

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.

Around the Network
Scisca said:
What game does MCC stand for?

Master Chief Collection.

Titanfall

The Game of the Generation....The King of kings....The Count of Monte Fisto... The King of Sting...The Master of Disaster, The Best game there is, the best game there was, the best game there ever will be, The 792p, The Black screen PS4 comparison sig, The one......The only....Drop a Titan on it.....TITANFALLLLL!!!

KLXVER said:
kupomogli said:

Goes with the title, not the op.  Zelda U.  One small video with no gameplay and the announcement that it's open world.  Absolutely nothing to hype the game over, yet Nintendo fans being Nintendo fans.  No game is hyped the way Nintendo fans hype Nintendo games and Zelda U really has nothing to be hyped about.  As overrated as I feel some of the games released have been, a game that's overhyped when there's nothing to be hyped about is extreme.

Just like Uncharted 4. Fans will be fans.

Unlike Zelda U, Uncharted 4 has yet to have atleast a dozen topics after the E3 announcement.

kupomogli said:
KLXVER said:
kupomogli said:

Goes with the title, not the op.  Zelda U.  One small video with no gameplay and the announcement that it's open world.  Absolutely nothing to hype the game over, yet Nintendo fans being Nintendo fans.  No game is hyped the way Nintendo fans hype Nintendo games and Zelda U really has nothing to be hyped about.  As overrated as I feel some of the games released have been, a game that's overhyped when there's nothing to be hyped about is extreme.

Just like Uncharted 4. Fans will be fans.

Unlike Zelda U, Uncharted 4 has yet to have atleast a dozen topics after the E3 announcement.

Well both have rather big fanbases, so it happens. Zelda has been around for a while longer, that might be why...