By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Club Nintendo Elite members of 2014! What will we get?

Probably another soundtrack CD or poster set. Not that that would be bad or anything. I also expect a few OK games to download. I got Link's Awakening last year. (Or the year before that) Other than that, maybe a cool figure of some sort.

Around the Network

Rubbish, as usual. (I'm optimistic though)

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Some exclusive posters.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

spurgeonryan said:
If I upload my 30-40 games I should be able to get this status. I wonder if my Wii U is actually linked. I think my 3DS is. Because I have bought a dozen eshop games as well.

Sorry Ryan, but the deadline for the 2013-2014 fiscal year was yesterday. :(

You can register the code from your retail games any time, but any eShop games you buy get registered automatically, but you have a few weeks to sign in to Club Nintendo and do surveys for coins. So if it's been at least a month since you've bought those eShop games, you're screwed. I learned all of this the hard way.

Vladez said:

I made it to Platinum status this year :)
I wonder what gifts will they offer this time? I am hoping for something really amazing!
Who else got an elite status this year? and what do you think(want) nintendo will be giving out as gifts?

High five!

From what I remember of last year, there was an A Link Betwee Worlds poster set (platinum only), a Nintendo themed monthly calender and a code to download Super Smash Bros to the Wii VC (gold or platinum). There were more, but I can't remember the rest. This will be my first year being a platinum member too!

Around the Network

I think a Rosalina blowup doll would be nice!. Right Jizz_!!!

I got an elite status last year but no way I could get it this year. I barely bought any Nintendo titles this year. The only game I really have planned to pick up is Captain Toad, Legend of Zelda, and likely Xenoblade Chronicles X.

Thus will be my 4th year in a row as a platinum member. I think I got the zelda CD last year, and games the other two years. Gotta go to Club Nintendo and check. I'm already platinum but I think I'm just going to let it go, this year. I got some cool prizes from Club Nintendo like my Gold Nunchuck and a 3DS carrying case but I haven't even bothered registering games or completing surveys for quite a while. The thrill is gone. Hope it's something great, though. Maybe a giant Link I can stick on my wall and pretend it's from Link Between Worlds?

The first two years I got platinum made sense. I had a lot of games. But these last few years I am still getting platinum and I am not buying as many games on nintendos systems. It looks like me barely supporting them is still better than most. I still have to get a link between worlds, luigi mansion 2, super world on both wii u and 3ds, bravely default, and that Mii life game. And if what they have coming this year and next looks like I am going to hit it again. I wish they give us something good. And not pins or playing cards. I may just take a download game if it is not as good as lasts years gift. That cd for majoras mask.

I have again 20000 points for Club Nintendo Eu - and I have bought pretty much everything in there1

I wish it was US.

Switch!!!