By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Club Nintendo Elite members of 2014! What will we get?

Last year was my first foray back into the world of Nintendo since the Gamecube so I'm new to the Club Nintendo experience and getting freebies from them.

Between purchasing a Wii U, 3DSXL and a number of games retail and digital I ended up getting to platinum pretty quickly. I cashed in coins on three SNES games and got that 700 coin green controller/accessory bag so I'm already a pretty happy camper so far. Received a number of $5 coupons as well through their DDP program too from some of my digital Wii U purchases.

Looking forward to seeing what the offering is.

Around the Network

Thanks for talking about this; literally logged into my account for the first time in a month and saw that I'm Platinum for 2014 xD

Current Consoles: Gaming PC, Wii U, 3DS

I hit Gold status. I'm Brazilian and they don't ship to Brazil, so I don't even bother registering my stuff to become Platinum. Hoping for some good download codes. Last year I got SSB, but I forgot I didn't have a pro controller, so yeah, pretty useless.

Munchies said:
I hit Gold status. I'm Brazilian and they don't ship to Brazil, so I don't even bother registering my stuff to become Platinum. Hoping for some good download codes. Last year I got SSB, but I forgot I didn't have a pro controller, so yeah, pretty useless.

I live in Bolivia and have plenty of Club nintendo stuff (posters, calendars, CDs, Bags). I just have them shipped to a family member of mine that lives in the United States. Then they send it to me however they can :)

Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.