By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was your worst gaming purchase and why?

Super Street Fighter IV. After getting my ass kicked each and every time, I stopped playing it and sold it. Worse yet, I bought tons of appealing DLC outfits, so the huge investment I made on the game was lost.

Around the Network

Bioshock Infinite.

Watch Dogs for PC.
The game itself seems good, if i could play it for longer than 10 minutes!
It crashes a lot and there are a lot of bugs that still havent been fixed.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Probably Uncharted 2. It felt like a completely scripted game action game with a cornball storyline. I gave up after about 3 hours of nonsense.

Final Fantasy XI

Because i was too young and stupid to understand the concept of "Minimum Requirements."

Eventually was able to pawn it off on a friend who had a better idea of what he was doing, fortunately...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles. I was expecting FFVII or FFVIII. It was not.

Also, I had no GBA's or link cables so I was only able to play single-player. That said, I'm actually looking forward to revisiting the game now that I have 4 of each, I assume the game was designed around the multiplayer aspect, so it might actually be good.

Mr Khan said:
Final Fantasy XI

Because i was too young and stupid to understand the concept of "Minimum Requirements."

Eventually was able to pawn it off on a friend who had a better idea of what he was doing, fortunately...

Wait... so you didn't have the PS2 HDD the game required?

Xbox 360, went through 3 of them in 5 years (only one being replaced for free) before I had to decide never to get another one. After the 3rd one fried itself, I wasn't buying a new one. Maybe I was just very unlucky.

Xbox 360. Sold it a few months after PS3 was released.

Minecraft, a friend of mine convinced me to buy it, said it was the best thing ever. I already knew what it was and never appealed to me, but he was so insisting that i ultimately bought it. Piece of shit game.

wii fc : 7188 5379 1382 7074
smash fc :2234 6924 8637

gamertag : Dano2688