By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games with graphics below your standard you still buy

Graphics of 8th gen consoles

Too weak 5 21.74%

APUs are the worst 4 17.39%

Eye cancer ahoy! 2 8.70%

I'm blind, so I don't care 3 13.04%

Iwata 2016 9 39.13%

Total:23
ktay95 said:

As a fan of Compile Heart I have no standards 😁

Or more likely your standards are not measurable with tools of this world ;)

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

I was thinking of buying Watch Dogs but the lack of AA and quantum texture mapping made it a hard decision, I finally bought it yesterday and I don't regret my choice one bit.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Wright said:
pokoko said:

Now, that being said, I thought The Witcher was really ugly and it bothered me.  Dated graphics is fine.  Ugly is something else.

Witcher 1's problem is that it is both dated AND ugly xD

Well, I played it about 2 years ago and I couldn't care less about its uglyness or anything. I loved it from start to finish.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:

Well, I played it about 2 years ago and I couldn't care less about its uglyness or anything. I loved it from start to finish.

Eh, that's a very different thing. I loved it too :P

Well, except for Gerald banging every bitch in his way which contradicts his promise to Trish, but still!

I give 0 fucks about graphics. i care about art style.

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
Around the Network
Wright said:
JEMC said:

Eh, that's a very different thing. I loved it too :P

Well, except for Gerald banging every bitch in his way which contradicts his promise to Trish, but still!

But he can die at any moment! He takes any chance he can.

Although it's better for him that Trish doesn't find it out... or she will be the one tha kills him. In the bed, of course.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I'm a PlayStation gamer, but still, I don't care about graphics.
I play almost everyday with PS1 and PS2 games (And PlayStation All-Stars with friends) ... seriously, who need 1080p and shaders if the game is fun ?

Hey don't click here ! It's creepy !!

I want a PlayStation All-Stars Sequel ! Come on Sony, stop making too many shooters !

I'll make a better signature when I'll have time to do it...  

If I like the game anything at original Gameboys graphics or above, anything below is just to off putting for me.

This thread is silly. As many people have said, none of those games have bad graphics, and more of this thread is pointing that out than trying to play this odd game that you've set up.

Locking.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective