By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mistwalker's New Game, Terra Battle, Confirmed For Mobile

Amazing...ly disappointing
Seriously. Sales on mobile arent that great. Its just the quality standards are so low, its worth for them to make chap games instead of HQ productions on consoles...
Shame. Keep being cheap...

Around the Network

Awesome. JRPG work so perfect on mobile devices.

I am excited.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

supernihilist said:
Amazing...ly disappointing
Seriously. Sales on mobile arent that great. Its just the quality standards are so low, its worth for them to make chap games instead of HQ productions on consoles...
Shame. Keep being cheap...

They will... Because they aren't made of money. Unless a publisher like Nintendo (The Last Story) or MS (Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon) pay for their games we will only see mobile from them.

I'm more disappointed that none of the big 3 contacted them to make a console JRPG early in the generation.

I saw this coming when they first teased it. The Japanese just don't care about consoles anymore.

Ryuu96 said:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=119046095&postcount=79

Some news from the Famitsu interview :

• -Will release in September.
  • -Freemium. The game is balanced so that the scenario is beatable without having to spend money.
  • -Uematsu is composing 20 tracks.
  • -Sakaguchi is planning some sort of collaboration with other game creators.
  • -Would like to make a console version in the future if given the opportunity.

YEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Best news to come from.this, man is a genius.

Around the Network

I can't wait.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Seems like JRPGs (on consoles) are doomed :(

Freemium? Damn.

Still at least the music should be good.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

God damn it! Just make LO2 first and then make shitty mobile games please!

Just another misplaced step by Mistwalker in my opinion. I hope they find their way out of the mist before it's too late.