By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Smash Bros. Edition Gamecube Controller available for pre-order on Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00L3LQ4B4/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00L3LQ4B4&linkCode=as2&tag=tinycart-20&linkId=PFXYNXRESBJTHQRK

dat controller

the adapter is also available for pre-order

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00L3LQ1FI/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00L3LQ1FI&linkCode=as2&tag=nintendoeverything-20&linkId=57ZD6INIGBODFTFY

Around the Network

is this really better than pro controller when playing ssb?????

aikohualda said:
is this really better than pro controller when playing ssb?????

Apparently it's the "best" controller for Smash Bros. no matter what, even if they've never even tried playing it with the Pro Controller to make a fair judgment. O_o 

I personally like the Pro Controller, and will be using it with Smash Bros.

That shit is cheaper than a Pro controller! Just omg!!! THis is gonna be epic

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

oooh very nice

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network

hype

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Aaaaand Preordered. I'll be using this to play Metroid Prime as well.

I might just buy this because all my GameCube controllers bit the dust. Such a shame. So I see this as a way to get more gc remotes without spending a fortune

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

I love the Gamecubes controller, but I still think I'll end up using my Pro Controller. I'll be buying this anyways, though >_>.

Preordered!

What a cool controller option. Reminds me of all those hundreds of hours spent playing Melee with my friends :)