By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - War never ends, war never changes...

Whom will you fight for?

Europasta 44 69.84%

United Salads of Saladland 5 7.94%

Dictatorship of Salted Potatasia 1 1.59%

Aristocratic Republic - Candy Land 2 3.17%

Kingdom of East and West Shrooms 0 0%

Democrazy of French fries 2 3.17%

Total:54
Squeezol said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

B-B-But, you wouldn't! We had a deal remember? I join forces with you and you let Slarvax be my sex buddy!

I thought we were fightning for our favourite type of food, not for sexual reasons! 

Why not both?

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Little Pan™ Successfully eliminated the Pasta Shield. Fat Pan™ will eliminate the entire Pasta Kingdom! A moment of silence for the brave Banana warplane pilots who sacrificed themselves for their Country! you may not be able to escape in time for Fat Pan™'s drop off, but you will forever be in the hearts of SaladLanders everywhere!

FAT PAN™ DROP OFF!!!

Shit!!! God damn you Kraft Dinner! You said it would last longer than this! FUCKK!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Squeezol said:

B-B-But, you wouldn't! We had a deal remember? I join forces with you and you let Slarvax be my sex buddy!

I thought we were fightning for our favourite type of food, not for sexual reasons! 

Why not both?

Zisbest said:

Not planned out well enough Commander... you know that your long time friend, President Slarvax, could fall in this battle?

Let's talk clear now, we also have to hurry, MohammadBadir is bombing the shit out of our shields! We may take Slarvax captive, he may become your Sex slave, even if you've pretty much double crossed me and fought for your personal reasons only... BUT we have to hurry! Unleash your secret weapon, or else, our independent state (and your sax slavery) could be lost!

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Around the Network
Zisbest said:
Zisbest said:

Not planned out well enough Commander... you know that your long time friend, President Slarvax, could fall in this battle?

Let's talk clear now, we also have to hurry, MohammadBadir is bombing the shit out of our shields! We may take Slarvax captive, he may become your Sex slave, even if you've pretty much double crossed me and fought for your personal reasons only... BUT we have to hurry! Unleash your secret weapon, or else, our independent state (and your sax slavery) could be lost!

Shit FINE! Its time for me to unleash my ultimate weapon! The most destructive force that can only be controlled by me! The thing that every salad nation fears the most! THE FUCKING FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER!!! Que Inception Music!

The work by Mohammad has impressed everyone, even me...

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Zisbest said:

Shit FINE! Its time for me to unleash my ultimate weapon! The most destructive force that can only be controlled by me! The thing that every salad nation fears the most! THE FUCKING FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER!!! Que Inception Music!

Victory can only be ours!

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf8GGfWZw5Q

Not so fast!

It appears Fat Pan™ wasn't enough to destroy you guys...

Initiating Project Mega Pan